Stephen A Smith getting THAT WORK from Michael Eric Dyson over Mark Cuban comments

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
I think you misunderstood the person. He said that he basically agreed with SAS but he knows that others will not agree so because of that they will call S.A.S an Uncle Tom.

Of course they would agree with c00ning, the fact THEY even realize his c00ning is my point.

WheresWallace

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Stephen made some very good points but it's too bad that he's speaking to the wrong audience of people. A lot of black celebrities tend to get on national television and rant about our issues as a people to the wrong people. Most of the time they are speaking to white America to show that theyre not apart of the issues. Do anyone think the men and women he's talking about actual seen this message in order for them to benefit from it? Stephen is just trying to play the good house negro for this society. Until I see him make an effort to properly inform our people without being on America's soapbox, he will always be a neo c00n
They do that on purpose, they know what their demographics are. TV people/celebrities pay close attention to these kinds of things. They are tryna speak to white people in but in an indirect way...saying what white people want to hear but pose like they are talking to black people.

WheresWallace

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Of course they would agree with c00ning, the fact THEY even realize his c00ning is my point.
That's where I disagree. I dont think they see it as c00ning. Its like if you hear a chick say..."girls can be gold diggers...blah blah blah" #hoh type dudes not gonna look at that chick like she's a sell out. #hoh dudes will look at it like..."see even she agrees with us."

They look at S.A.S is finally a black guy that is not scared to tell "the truth" (What they believe to be their truth.)

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
"People are tired of hearing it from the Black community" - Stephen A. Smith :smh: