LezJepzin

We Wavy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
50East/Sacramento, CA
currystongue.gif

Daps
It's pretty clear that the league is trying to push it and we all know why (light skinned, from an upperclass family, "good boy,") but jesus christ talk about the worst face of the league in NBA history. I thought "face of the league" was reserved for transcendent, generational talents and if we're being honest Curry certainly isn't one. On top of that, the face of the league is supposed to look physically imposing. You wanna see him and go, "that guy is an athlete." I look at Curry and feel confident I could give him the hands in a pickup game scrap. :scust:

They trying to "put steph over" on some chris Jericho shyt.

I hope somebody break his fukkin ankles and ******* riley.

360Waves

2 girls and they get along like I'm Lou Will
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Wait why would you give it to Rose but not Curry? He wasn't a transcendent superstar. Westbrook isn't that much better than Steph if at all either. AD has a lot of growing to do before you can put him on the same tier as LBJ and KD last year
lol WHAT? MVP Rose took that Bulls squad to 60+ wins despite the fact that they were riddled with injuries all throughout the season and hardly had their full lineup till the playoffs. That's the living, breathing, definition of "transcendent." I'd never seen a PG take over the game and impose his will with such force the way prime Rose did. It was like watching a small LeBron.

And Westbrook's late season push was astounding. C'mon b. :usure:

360Waves

2 girls and they get along like I'm Lou Will
Daps
Reppin
NYC
curry has more money than you
his wife is shyttin on that ugly piece of shyt you call a girlfriend
hes taller than you
women love him more
etc
And what does any of that have to do with being the face of the NBA? BTW you're false on 2 of those.:ehh:

LMAO you nikkas getting so deep into your feelings because I don't think a player should be the face of the league. :laff: