Stephen Jackson on how Spurs treats “certain” players

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
To be fair, Stack probably wasn’t the easiest player to coach, and I'd bet he'd admit that himself. And we all know Pop always had a short fuse when it comes with dealing with nonsense. How many times has dude barked at refs or journalists in his career, he can be a d*ckhead.

she got hired by I AM ATHLETE? lol...

Yeah she’s not good. She comes off as a Taylor Rooks clone, but is not as authentic or natural as Taylor.

WesCrook

Veteran
Daps
To be fair, Stack probably wasn’t the easiest player to coach, and I'd bet he'd admit that himself. And we all know Pop always had a short fuse when it comes with dealing with nonsense. How many times has dude barked at refs or journalists in his career, he can be a d*ckhead.

Yeah she’s not good. She comes off as a Taylor Rooks clone, but is not as authentic or natural as Taylor.
I can't imagine what would happen if a Black coach was as belligerent towards reports as Popovich.

Those short, snarky responses.

Cereal_Bowl_Assassin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I mess with stephan Jackson but dude has always been a knuckle head all the way back to his high school playing days in Texas and Oak Hill. There's a reason why he never made it to the university of arizona and had a unique route to the nba

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
Grown men speaking like hoes and running to hoes to tell their story.
Murray is just a pampered baby and everyone knows Jackson was a average player with delusions regarding his playing ability.
I say that but also acknoledge Popovich is overrated as a coach and relied on a great GM scoring on back to back generational talents from Robinson, Duncan, and Leonard. He alienated Kahwi and alienated Murray now he is a perenial out of playoff coach.

Daps
So shoot the messenger? What’s the meat of the issue? The spurs is a shyt organization who try to conform black players.. They ain’t doing that to no white boys

Your using words without context. What constitutes conformance? Who were the white guys that needed to be molded? Lay it out

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW

I seen a clip of the Dejounte Murray interview as well. Pops can’t let one player take down the ways of a winning franchise but what are other instances where teams try to “break” players in any type of sport because of their “upbringing”?

5 seconds in she says Dejounte "doesn't open up very often" and this dude post his whole life on his social media and twice on sundays :mjlol: