Stephen King's IT (Time to Float) - Official Thread

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
MV5BMTQ4NTc5Njk4Nl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMjQxNjgyMjE@._V1_SY317_CR12,0,214,317_AL_.jpg
G1sdof5.jpg

:manny: I tried... @3Rivers is the photoshop gawd tho
:wtf:
They should make this a HBO tv series if you ask me :yeshrug:
Good fukking idea :salute:
Can't wait for this....hopefully they include all the stuff from the book that was cut from the 1990 version cos some of that shyt is :damn::merchant::banderas:
Like what?
Pennywise da gawd, but the Crimson King was that dude

Crimson_King_Dark_Tower.jpg
What was he about?
I really did not like that movie.
why not? No good?

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Daps
He took on a mummy in the movie though

Yeah its been years since I've watched it, like everyone it scared the shyt out of me as a kid but I watched it again after reading the book once I
was a bit older and was like :ld:

The book is still :demonic: to this day.

There's other forms that it takes on that aren't in the movie from what I remember. Flying leeches, Frankenstein's monster, the corpses/zombies
of the drowned kids in the standpipe, and others....I definitely remember the whole part with Mike being chased by the giant bird is not in the movie...

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
Yeah its been years since I've watched it, like everyone it scared the shyt out of me as a kid but I watched it again after reading the book once I
was a bit older and was like :ld:

The book is still :demonic: to this day.

There's other forms that it takes on that aren't in the movie from what I remember. Flying leeches, Frankenstein's monster, the corpses/zombies
of the drowned kids in the standpipe, and others....I definitely remember the whole part with Mike being chased by the giant bird is not in the movie...
I was hoping the book was darker and had more gore

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
He's a talented young actor, this might be the role that breaks him into the big time.

edit: Heard it was cancelled, well if someone else picks it up I would still like to kid in it.