Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz

fscballin

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ive given you links and you have been incredibly lazy, i will give you one passage directly

Matthew 19:7-9 NKJV - They said to Him, “Why then did Moses - Bible Gateway

and read all of this as well, breh
Matthew 19 Commentary - Grounds for Divorce in God's Law - BibleGateway.com

The so called proof you provided is not the law of the Creator.

But the following is....

If a man has sexual relations with his neighbor’s wife, both the man and the woman are guilty of adultery and must be put to death. Suppose a man marries a woman but she does not please him. Having discovered something wrong with her, he writes her a letter of divorce, hands it to her, and sends her away from his house.When she leaves his house, she is free to marry another man. If a man takes a second wife, he must continue to give his first wife the same amount of food and clothing and the same rights that she had before.

Your understanding of actual law of the Creator leaves much much much more to be desired
:sas2:

and you still have the audacity to accuse me of being "lazy"
:dahell:

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
The so called proof you provided is not the law of the Creator.

But the following is....

If a man has sexual relations with his neighbor’s wife, both the man and the woman are guilty of adultery and must be put to death. Suppose a man marries a woman but she does not please him. Having discovered something wrong with her, he writes her a letter of divorce, hands it to her, and sends her away from his house.When she leaves his house, she is free to marry another man. If a man takes a second wife, he must continue to give his first wife the same amount of food and clothing and the same rights that she had before.

Your understanding of actual law of the Creator leaves much much much more to be desired
:sas2:

and you still have the audacity to accuse me of being "lazy"
:dahell:
Matthew 19:9 I tell you that anyone who divorces his wife, except for sexual immorality, and marries another woman commits adultery."

Matthew 5:32 But I say unto you, that whosoever shall put away his wife, except for the cause of fornication, causeth her to commit adultery; and whosoever shall marry her that is divorced committeth adultery.

1 Corinthians 7:10 To the married I give this charge (not I, but the Lord): the wife should not separate from her husband

1 Corinthians 7:11 But if she does, she must remain unmarried or else be reconciled to her husband. And a husband must not divorce his wife.

Mark 10:12 And if she divorces her husband and marries another man, she commits adultery.”

:usure:there's no slick way out of this, breh

fscballin

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Matthew 19:9 I tell you that anyone who divorces his wife, except for sexual immorality, and marries another woman commits adultery."

Matthew 5:32 But I say unto you, that whosoever shall put away his wife, except for the cause of fornication, causeth her to commit adultery; and whosoever shall marry her that is divorced committeth adultery.

1 Corinthians 7:10 To the married I give this charge (not I, but the Lord): the wife should not separate from her husband

1 Corinthians 7:11 But if she does, she must remain unmarried or else be reconciled to her husband. And a husband must not divorce his wife.

Mark 10:12 And if she divorces her husband and marries another man, she commits adultery.”

:usure:there's no slick way out of this, breh

once again, those are not the laws of the Creator

you are arguing the position of gentiles, not of the holy one of Israel

study harder