Steve Kerr was right about lebron

Gangstar8

All Star
Daps
"Phil Jackson used to call Scottie a 'sometimes shooter.' Sometimes they would go in, sometimes they wouldn't. That's how it is with LeBron. He's a great talent and a great player but you can see his flaws as a basketball player. He doesn't have an offensive game that he can rely on: no low-post game, no mid-range jump shot so when the game really gets tough he has a hard time finding easy baskets and getting himself going. That's what Michael did in his sleep so that's why the comparison is wrong."

:mjlol: Role player bron

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So we gonna act like LeBron didn't develop a monster low post game in Miami? Now he can't find easy baskets? Steve Kerr with the shyts on that one:mjlol:

LeBron is one of the most complete players in the history of the game. He came up short in the finals, but to act like he's just a average ass player is stupid. I don't even like the dude and I will admit he's an all-time great talent.

Gangstar8

All Star
Daps
So we gonna act like LeBron didn't develop a monster low post game in Miami? Now he can't find easy baskets? Steve Kerr with the shyts on that one:mjlol:

LeBron is one of the most complete players in the history of the game. He came up short in the finals, but to act like he's just a average ass player is stupid. I don't even like the dude and I will admit he's an all-time great talent.

He said that a long time back breh but it's still relevant

Lebrons struggling to score 20 against warriors :francis:

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

No.

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment

Physically speaking, Lebron is miles beyond everyone else.

In terms of fundamentals, Lebron has a lot of flaws.

Truefan31

Superstar
Daps
Lol but it's true. Michael had goat midrange game. Fadeaways either side, finisher either side, quick first step. While basically nobody has had the body control mj had I'm surprised more players don't at least work on the midrange game and footwork.

Even magic could hit u with a baby hook.

Hell these players can't even do a ball fake like mj lol

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL

His "post game" he had in Miami was average at best bruh.

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Nobody is acting like "he's just a average ass player"

Stop it.

Now we cant have high expectations for Lebron? Seriously?

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Lol but it's true. Michael had goat midrange game. Fadeaways either side, finisher either side, quick first step. While basically nobody has had the body control mj had I'm surprised more players don't at least work on the midrange game and footwork.

Even magic could hit u with a baby hook.

Hell these players can't even do a ball fake like mj lol

Kobe retire and nikkas forget he existed..... he Shang Tsung'd MJ game perfectly

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY

When his athleticism begins to fade you will see the folly of this statement

Three Finals in a row we have seen teams actively dare LeBron to shoot and for some reason you think he has a complete game in 2016.

feast__5

Pro
Daps

Be one of the most complete players in history and don't have a jump shot brehs :francis: