Steve Smith to Jalen Ramsey “That was the sassiest head nod I’ve ever seen from a grown man”

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He endorsed Jeb Bush in the primaries. :mjpls:
Such a happy republican family:mjpls:
steve-smith-wife-angie-smith-family-children.jpg

The American Dream:mjpls:

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
Ramsey got that gay auto tune filter to his voice but ima need some FSU brehs to confirm :francis:
I've thought he was gay ever since his freshman year at FSU. Combination of his Instagram and interviews with the local media during the run up to the bCS Title Game. Same mannerisms and speech.

He got into a fight with Karlos Williams in 2014. Random but just thought I should mention.

mozichrome

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I enjoyed Steve on Mike & mike this morning

Ramsey was a acting like a biitch in the situation

How u gonna tell a person you going against for 1st time.....I don't respect you as a man

Then when Steve say meet him after the game you quiet but get in front them cams and talk big

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
:beli: @ calling a dude who plays with 4 fractured vertebrae a "tough guy act"...

Everybody know SS is a real one bruh...
I guess nobody can read and comprehend in here :beli:

He's tough on the field but to me the way he plays it up for the media is corny..

And I don't like that wannabe seen ass nikka.. I still remember when T.O. was doin all these celebrations and then herb ass Steve Smith had to bite and start doin WACK shyt just to be noticed..

I don't like a Steve Smith :pacspit:

Last edited:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Yo Steve Smith is a great player and all that but this dude gets on my nerves :scust: His whole tough guy act seems real forced and contrived for the media to me.. Yeah he's tough on the field and all that and plays with an edge but I don't like that dude at all..

I wish Ramsey woulda slammed his ass on the field or somethin.
The neck snapping suggest he'd rather pound his ass:mjlol: