Steven Spielberg vs Alfred Hitchcock vs Quentin Tarantino vs Stanley Kubrick vs Michael Bay

Who wins?

• Steven Spielberg

Votes: 8 29.6%
  • Alfred Hitchcock

Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Quentin Tarantino

Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Stanley Kubrick

Votes: 9 33.3%
  • Michael Bay

Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Other

Votes: 1 3.7%

• Total voters

DosCadenaz

Superstar
Daps
Lmao at Michael Bay.

But this video got me wondering who y'all think is the better director?

Spielberg movies are a big part of my childhood and my love of movies, period. Countless classics under his belt. Plus his,adult movies are great, too. Damn near the Jay-Z, if you will, of the game.

Hitchcock, the master of suspense. But don't let that fool you into thinking he isn't a master of it all. This dude is an absolute genius. Also countless classics. Psycho changed the got Damn game.

QT. Every time he puts out a movie, it's a mutherfukking big deal. Classic characters. Some of the best dialog ever written. I feel like countless classics is a big trend here, but fukk it might as well say countless classics.

Stanley Kubrick. I'm of the impression that Damn near every frame of every movie of his is an art piece. You can hang them on your wall and call it a masterpiece. Maybe the most technically gifted behind a camera. I feel like it'd be a crime to say he didn't have classic upon Classic. Lol.

If you wanna throw in your other option, say who.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
I get hate for it but I truly believe,Kevin Smith writes better dialog than him. And the right amount. Just dialog tho
Yea if juvenile dialogue is your thing..

Qt also the Goat at using music

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Kubrick by far. He's one of maybe three people who've made movies that made me think 'Maybe, just maybe, this man is better than Orson Welles'.

Pseudo

All Star
Daps
What a weird mess of directors to put together. Why op? :dwillhuh:

Daps
MICHAEL. BAY. I CHOOSE YOU!

scaled.php