Stevie Ray thoughts on Steve Austin

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps

“Especially some daisy duke, bald-headed, bad knee, guy that beats up women. You kidding me? You kidding me? I’d slap Steve Austin’s teeth out of his mouth, ain’t no punk like that don’t ever fight a man. Now on TV, I got to run from him, I’m scared of him. Nah, miss me with that. But that’s the way they work, and this is what I told everybody was going to happen.”

King Kai

Supporter
Daps
“You come in as the champion, big bad Booker T, his whole career he’s been a big bad guy. Now, all of a sudden you’re in a grocery store, running from Steve Austin. Ain’t nobody in my family ever ran from a man in his life. Ain’t no punk in me, ain’t no b*tch in me. There ain’t no b---h in none of my brothers or my uncles or nobody. I ain’t never ran from one man in my life and never will,”

CTsx.gif

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You

“Especially some daisy duke, bald-headed, bad knee, guy that beats up women. You kidding me? You kidding me? I’d slap Steve Austin’s teeth out of his mouth, ain’t no punk like that don’t ever fight a man. Now on TV, I got to run from him, I’m scared of him. Nah, miss me with that. But that’s the way they work, and this is what I told everybody was going to happen.”

It is a damn crime that Stevie Ray isn't doing color commentary on one of these wrestling shows.

The_Unchosen_One

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis
Booker about to have a heart attack

200.gif

Do I back up Stevie

Or do I dance across that company line for Vince some more

Let's not mention Vince dropping the N bomb on Tv in front of Booker

Let's not mention the program with HHH when he first came in calling him "boy"

Let's not mention the 10,000 other things...

But let's focus on Austin...

And you wonder why Stevie ain't got no job... because he's 200% better than the announcers they have now :francis:

RippTheRuler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
So everyone is flaming Booker and saying Stevie this Stevie that.... we not gonna acknowledge that Austin was really wearing daisy dukes? Imagine if someone cut that promo on him mentioning this.... his career would've been over. We always talk about Rocky freestylling and bodying cats in the attitude era.... one daisy Duke promo on Austin would've ended his chapter

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
So everyone is flaming Booker and saying Stevie this Stevie that.... we not gonna acknowledge that Austin was really wearing daisy dukes? Imagine if someone cut that promo on him mentioning this.... his career would've been over. We always talk about Rocky freestylling and bodying cats in the attitude era.... one daisy Duke promo on Austin would've ended his chapter

Everyone was distracted by the bulky knee braces :dead:

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
Rock did a Backstreet Boys promo on Austin.

Austin was teflon. Ain't no joke on him was going to erase the aura be built around himself. Dude went from playing small ukulele and wearing mini cowboys hats to whooping the whole WCW roster ass by himself and the crowd ate it up lmao