Sticky Fingaz had some of the best publicity back in the day

DJDONTNOBODYPAYME

- 8ball Investments™ CEO -
Daps
Reppin
Myself
I remember hearin about him fightin at some show on the radio. nikkaz thought he was tripping but they ain't know that it was all fake :russ:.

Whatever happened to Stick tho?

#MyGeneration

Last edited:

DJDONTNOBODYPAYME

- 8ball Investments™ CEO -
Daps
Reppin
Myself
And never to be heard of again...when being real...goes wrong.

Bruh got Script deals n placements after that tho :lupe:.

s1e1.png

DarkmanX

All Star
Daps
And never to be heard of again...when being real...goes wrong.

:dahell:

In 1995 Onyx put out their 2nd joint and it was a banger. 1998 they dropped another big album that Def Jam was behind. In the late 90's Sticky Fingaz signed a pretty nice deal with Universal
and used to be in & out the studio with Dr. Dre, Eminem & them. The Universal deal is why he ended up on Eminem's album. And the album he dropped there is a GEM. GKMC? Sticky Fingaz did that before. I know others
did it throughout hip-hop history too (ie. Organized Konfusion etc) but the whole a cohesive story album? He did it. And in a great way as well.

So idk what you on about.

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC black coffee tough guys aka the Stoozy Boys

In 1995 Onyx put out their 2nd joint and it was a banger. 1998 they dropped another big album that Def Jam was behind. In the late 90's Sticky Fingaz signed a pretty nice deal with Universal
and used to be in & out the studio with Dr. Dre, Eminem & them. The Universal deal is why he ended up on Eminem's album. And the album he dropped there is a GEM. GKMC? Sticky Fingaz did that before. I know others
did it throughout hip-hop history too (ie. Organized Konfusion etc) but the whole a cohesive story album? He did it. And in a great way as well.

One song with Em (remember me) does not mean he was doing good. He was featured okay...but ultimately it was a downward spiral for the "too real for rap" old timer. Dude would do anything for money, like fight a cac on vh1. So I honestly don't know what you're on about, besides being a groupie.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..

Not only that. The nikka ended up doing movies and was the main actor in the Blade TV series. nikka was successful as fukk. Lol

DarkmanX

All Star
Daps
One song with Em (remember me) does not mean he was doing good. He was featured okay...but ultimately it was a downward spiral for the "too real for rap" old timer. Dude would do anything for money, like fight a cac on vh1. So I honestly don't know what you're on about, besides being a groupie.

Yeah you're a lame troll

His "downward spiral" happened the same year Onyx featured on Survival Of The Illest tour, had the Shut Em Down album i said Def Jam was behind & was great. And then by 2001 he had his own solo, had signed a deal with Universal, had featured in Next Friday, directed his own movies & etc. Am i stan? Creative. I just respect talent & he's one. If the only thing you bring up is him "fighting a cac on VH1" - it was MTV btw - it clearly shows you just a lame going off some internet shyt & your own internet character.