@Stomachlines Smash or Pass on this PAWG breh?

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
No, I'm not entertaining the question cause it's a troll thread made by a troll. And you happen to be a troll too. NEXT!
:mjgrin:Why you so scared bruh,

:mjgrin:you acting like a bytch right now.

It's just jokes:mjgrin:

You tilling me you wouldn't hit that breh?:mjgrin:

We can all admit she isn't ugly right?:mjgrin:

What do you rate her:mjgrin:

Travellin' Man

Veteran
Daps
:mjgrin:Why you so scared bruh,

:mjgrin:you acting like a bytch right now.

It's just jokes:mjgrin:

You tilling me you wouldn't hit that breh?:mjgrin:

Didn't you just make a thread professing you love for white women after spending a shyt load of time trying to come off like some pro Black militant?

Trolling. Trolling. Trolling. Trolling. Trolling.

Starboy52

Superstar
Daps
Nah... from both a pure looks only standpoint and a morality standpoint.

If I wanted to smash someone with overtly offensive /Racist views, Yesjulz will let me smash if I get her angles right for instagram.

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
Didn't you just make a thread professing you love for white women after spending a shyt load of time trying to come off like some pro Black militant?

Trolling. Trolling. Trolling. Trolling. Trolling.
Nah I never did nothing like that, and besides, if I did I wouldn't be a bytch about my confessions, cause I am a master troll, I do it for the lulz, and so people like you, twist my words not realizing how effective my trolling and thread making ability's are.:mjgrin:

The mother fukking king of pawgs can't even answer the fukking question about one fukking pawg:mjgrin:.

Are you saying you wouldn't hit? If you wouldnt hit just say no bruh:mjgrin: you acting like a scared bytch

Travellin' Man

Veteran
Daps
Nah I never did nothing like that, and besides, if I did I wouldn't be a bytch about my confessions, cause I am a master troll, I do it for the lulz, and so people like you, twist my words not realizing how effective my trolling and thread making ability's are.:mjgrin:

The mother fukking king of pawgs can't even answer the fukking question about one fukking pawg:mjgrin:.

Are you saying you wouldn't hit? If you wouldnt hit just say no bruh:mjgrin: you acting like a scared bytch

You just said you a master troll. Enough said. I gotta go take a shyt.

Have fun. Peace and love my nikka.

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
Suck a dikk Wenzel. Are you really THIS bored?:heh:

This thread is a troll thread. The end.
Fine, I'll be reality,:hubie: I WILL BOW OUT OF THIS TOPIC AND NOT MAKE ANOTHER POST, just answer the question, nobody cares bruh, nikkas already admitted they'd smash, just answer the question bruh