Stopping by Hardy's on the Road to Money In The Bank💲💼, Influenced By a Demon 😈will drive you to drank 🥴...WWE Monday Night Raw June 13 , 2022

TOAD99

Veteran
Daps
Have Seth win MiTB. Have Rock hit reigns with the rock bottom at the royal rumble and then Seth runs down and cashes in. Later that night Cody returns and wins the rumble and faces Seth at mania and gets his revenge for the “injury.”

That way you get Seth vs Cody as mania main event 1
And rock vs reigns main event night 2 (no title needed)

African_brehda

Superstar
Daps
Have Seth win MiTB. Have Rock hit reigns with the rock bottom at the royal rumble and then Seth runs down and cashes in. Later that night Cody returns and wins the rumble and faces Seth at mania and gets his revenge for the “injury.”

That way you get Seth vs Cody as mania main event 1
And rock vs reigns main event night 2 (no title needed)
But that will involve Seth losing to Cody 4 times :picard:

SmarkMero

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
vdqslllso2491.gif
giphy.gif
Looks like I need to follow....

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps

@Rollie Forbes did the Street Profits come out with their cup entrance or am I tripping

Breh, I got sucked into a long convo with one of my neighbors and I missed a huge chunk of the show. I didn't get to see Montez's match, unfortunately.
If the Street Profits did get their full entrance, I wonder who cleaned up all of those cups?
:dwillhuh:

• Haha
Reactions: jeh

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
All I could do was :mjlol: at Rhea's promo. It made no sense because Bianca's been a star since 2021, and Rhea has been flopping since she became NXT women's champion. Rhea failed as NXT champ and she failed as the RAW champ, so exactly how has she been dominate? One thing I was reminded of is that while HHH did sign Bianca and sing her praises, he never had the balls to pull the trigger on her in NXT.

On another note, How the fukk do you end the show with a fukking pose down over a midcard title? They just threw in the towel and conceded to the NBA finals with that bullshyt.:hhh: