Stories and Angles that YOU liked that are universally shytted on......

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
There's some... Come on down @puppetmaster I got one for us. Yes, The Black Scorpion angle. Let's revisit this, I watched it all unfold on WWE Network. It's trash BUT it had the outline of a good idea...

Hear me out. Someone from Sting's past... playing mind games with him... hiring goons to be his avatar... etc.. It's a good idea on paper.

The magic tricks and all that bullshyt and ultimately getting the outcome we got? Yeah, that's trash lol. But it could have worked if done right.

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
When jungle boy came back as a heel. I thought his cowardly act was hilarious and he was finally gonna be on his way. Couldn’t believe people hate it.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
When jungle boy came back as a heel. I thought his cowardly act was hilarious and he was finally gonna be on his way. Couldn’t believe people hate it.

You're talking about the first time when he came out like this?

images

Daps
Reppin
The Last of the Outlaws
There's some... Come on down @puppetmaster I got one for us. Yes, The Black Scorpion angle. Let's revisit this, I watched it all unfold on WWE Network. It's trash BUT it had the outline of a good idea...

Hear me out. Someone from Sting's past... playing mind games with him... hiring goons to be his avatar... etc.. It's a good idea on paper.

The magic tricks and all that bullshyt and ultimately getting the outcome we got? Yeah, that's trash lol. But it could have worked if done right.

The payoff was pitiful. Straight up pitiful.

But I can’t really talk my shyt like I want to. :whoa:

Them vignettes and that creepy ass voice had a young Puppetmaster like

no-no-wait-wait.gif

Daps
Reppin
The Last of the Outlaws
I liked / still like the Undertaker vs Giant Gonzales from mania 9.

I’m very aware of how embarrassingly bad of a match it was but seeing the Undertaker have to fight from underneath against a much larger foe for the first time had me like :krs:

Hoss fights and supernatural weirdo shyt will always get my attention in wrestling.

Their match had both :manny:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I liked / still like the Undertaker vs Giant Gonzales from mania 9.

I agree with this... the end result was trash but when you are a little kid you are looking at The Undertaker like "oh nobody can beat him" but then you see this giant legit 7'5" dude pressin him and you're like :lupe: Maybe this is it....

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
The Invasion.

Would have worked if they were able to sign Goldberg, Flair, Sting, Hogan, The Outsiders, Steiner etc..

Even so... I remember really liking the PPV called "INVASION" ..

RVD vs. Jeff Hardy was a dope feud.

The Rock vs. Booker T was a Dream Match around that time..

Also, when Stone Cold came out and stunned like 67 guys after they begged for his help... that moment was :whew:

TheAlbionist

All Star
Daps
Reppin
London
Everyone says Warrior/Hogan Royal Rumble '90 -> Wrestlemania VI was shyt but I was 7 years and 10 months old and it was actually one of the best things professional wrestling has ever done.

A large part of my inner child still believes the Ultimate Warrior was better than Hulk Hogan in every single way too. :pachaha:

TheAlbionist

All Star
Daps
Reppin
London
I agree with this... the end result was trash but when you are a little kid you are looking at The Undertaker like "oh nobody can beat him" but then you see this giant legit 7'5" dude pressin him and you're like :lupe: Maybe this is it....

One of the last times wrestling had me shook like that for a monster heel. I thought they killed Taker with that cloth too :lupe: