Storm Front Steve Austin Speaks On Hulkkk Hoegan "He had a bad day but it can be forgiven"

Capo Dei Capi

Fukk a studio thug, I'm a skinny jeans bigot
Daps
"Stone Cold" Steve Austin called into TMZ Live this week and was asked about Hulk Hogan possibly returning to WWE after being fired last year when a racist rant from years ago became public. Austin noted that Hogan had a great run, but got into "some issues" and may come back in time when those wash away. Austin said that while what Hogan did will never be forgotten, he thinks it can be forgiven, but it's up to Vince McMahon. Austin said that Hogan had a bad day, and while he's not close with him, he doesn't think Hogan has a malicious bone in his body."
Steve Austin On If Hulk Hogan's Racist Rant Can Be Forgiven, DDP YOGA Tops Chart, Rock Reminder - WrestlingInc.com

It's basically on a par with the classic "We all talk trash" . I was shocked though as I thought ol Chilly McFreeze would of already forgave him already to be honest.

MegCL4w.png

The comments are even worse don't know why I even read em :why:
Racism is slowly dying and I love it. What pisses me off is the constant reminder of it. How do people expect it to die if we are conatantly reminded of it. We should adapt the Qunari lifestyle and just bury it in the past and never speak of it again.

Stop acting like words hurt haha

Oh give me a break!! Enough of this crap about Hogan!! If a black man had made a remark about a white man, absolutely nothing would have been said!
How long till we see the rattlesnake and hoegan sharing a steveweiser and forgiving embrace :mjpls:
eda423d5cb9ff6ce04012514b501620f.jpg

MrSinnister

Delete account when possible.
Daps
if Hogan is truly sorry, then I forgive him.

but Austin is right in that it'll never be forgotten.

But why are y;all acting like Stone Cold co-signed the comments. He clearly did no such thing.
I'll forgive him, if he offers Brooke to me and let's me anal (I know a stupid word to use in sentence, but I didn't want to be too vulgar) her in front of him. If he can survive that....I'll know the redemption quest is real. All this other bullshyt he's been saying, has only been to make Blacks the bullies and himself a victim.

:camby:

They're also more
:duck: that people have rightly called Hulktales now, since he's the patient zero Mark for Himsslf