Straight Millennials are becoming less accepting of gay people.

Neuromancer

American Daydream Machine
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
We were discussing this very topic on LSA, and we all agreed the problem is the T with LGBT community. I love gay people one of my best friends is gay, and I all for people living their lives how they see fit.Meaning if a man wants to be a woman and a woman wants to be a man that's fine and dandy. But what I cannot get down with is the fact that some these trans bytches is taking all of women's resources and spaces and they are bullying us into accepting something we are not comfortable with.Some of them are truly mentally unstable, and they need serious help
You must've seen this coming though.

OVER

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
I don't hate them but I have grown more annoyed. Back in my younger days, my outlook was if gay people want to get married, let them. You against it don't marry another man. After that was legalized it's like they whipped their collective dikks out, like what are they fighting for? Everybody ain't gonna like them but now at least people with positions of power get in trouble for it and that's where it should stop.

Some random person doesn't like them on twitter them and their hags form to take them down, digging through pre 08 posts to inevitably find something homophobic. They want revenge, they want to act like we're the weird ones now and that's where the pushback is coming from. There was really a write up asking why straight men don't want chicks with dikks and ally women claiming they're not checking for straight men who don't want TW, that's how ridiculous this shyt has gotten. Then there are the transfemale athletes mopping the floor with women and girls.

Last edited:

Commish

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
People don't like things being forced upon them.

It is perceived that certain people are trying to shame others(mainly Black men) into dating certain members of the gay community(transgendered people) while it is also perceived that certain people within the educational system are trying to "indocrinate" children into adopting a gay lifestyle by teaching gay studies in the classroom w/o parental consent which will cause resentment and even hostility towards gay people.

It should be understood that one can't make people accept them regardless of their ascribed status!

The best thing anyone can do is practice the Golden Rule, mind ones business and be consistent with the aforementioned practices. From that, if a person happens to be gay, then st the very least, they will be tolerated. At best, they will be accepted.

Honey Bee

All Star
Daps
You must've seen this coming though.
Actually yes I have. Back in the day when women was all gun ho about transwomen I was always the one that said that one day they will soon take a step too far and start rubbing people the wrong way. I was called trans-phobic, among other things. Back then I knew in my gut they really wanted to replace us women, and take on the title for themselves. When I was on SM I told people this, and they thought I was nuts.

Daps
They're forcing LGBT all the time down peoples throats, not sure how they didn't think that would cause people to resent them after a while...

Dallas council approves rainbow crosswalks honoring LGBT in Oak Lawn
Cedar%20Springs%20rainbow%20crosswalk_1561588850135.jpg_7447641_ver1.0_160_90.jpg

The Dallas City Council on Wednesday approved the installation of rainbow crosswalks in Dallas's Oak Lawn neighborhood

The rainbow crosswalks will be installed on Cedar Springs Road at intersections from Douglas Avenue to Oak Lawn Avenue, the heart of Dallas’ gay community.

Officials said the rainbows will be a visible symbol of the importance of Oak Lawn in the struggle for gay rights in Texas. Other Texas cities, like Houston and San Antonio, have installed similar crosswalks in recent years.

The GLBT Chamber of Commerce Foundation has raised a large part of the $128,000 to get the project moving.

The rainbow crosswalks were approved by the council as part of a larger street improvement package for the area. Construction should begin in September with completion by early 2020.

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
Dallas council approves rainbow crosswalks honoring LGBT in Oak Lawn
Cedar%20Springs%20rainbow%20crosswalk_1561588850135.jpg_7447641_ver1.0_160_90.jpg

The Dallas City Council on Wednesday approved the installation of rainbow crosswalks in Dallas's Oak Lawn neighborhood

The rainbow crosswalks will be installed on Cedar Springs Road at intersections from Douglas Avenue to Oak Lawn Avenue, the heart of Dallas’ gay community.

Officials said the rainbows will be a visible symbol of the importance of Oak Lawn in the struggle for gay rights in Texas. Other Texas cities, like Houston and San Antonio, have installed similar crosswalks in recent years.

The GLBT Chamber of Commerce Foundation has raised a large part of the $128,000 to get the project moving.

The rainbow crosswalks were approved by the council as part of a larger street improvement package for the area. Construction should begin in September with completion by early 2020.

tenor.gif

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
yeah we both do

Pretty sure posting on a forum isn't a lifestyle.
and by posting here / by default we hang out with weirdos

But I’m fine posting with weirdos it’s hilarious to me ...

Daps
Really don't care.

You can't make someone "be" something they aren't. Imagine taking the most flaming gay dude at age 12 and trying to force him to like thicc females.....he will either be confused or turn into one of those DL brehs :sas2:.

More gay dudes = more single females

I suspect the backlash is mostly about the T-community. I don't think the country knows how to handle this yet...especially boys becoming girls because of all the inherent advantages that come with that (mainly in sports where money and scholarships are on the line).