#StrandedBae - brehette trying to finesse money, food, and shelter gets finessed #HOH

lowkey0z

Veteran
Daps

story thread (click on the tweet and keep scrolling down from the original tweet):

her ex nikka/fwb's response thread:

:leon::leon::leon:

edit:

lmao so her side of the story:

- her and this dude she been fukking wit gets flown out to DC where he lives for valentine's day
- her face on his shirt, chocolates, bears, all that shyt
- she misses her flight back home and dude was supposed to pick her up after work
- she leaves her for dead at the airport while he's out with his boys turnin' up
- she catches a cab to dude's house to confront him, he ends up calling the cops on her
- he ends up on snapchat with a new bytch and he gave her a teddy bear :mjlol:

his side of the story:

- slid in her DM's, got emotionally attached
- decided to fly her out for valentine's day (WHO GOES ANYWHERE WITHOUT ANY MONEY)
- he hits and everything goes left, she starts hitting up all his family members
- she finds out she's getting evicted from her house while on the trip and dude is like :yeshrug: :mjlol:

- she catches an an attitude otw to the airport
- he deliberately drops her off early for her flight and she still misses the flight and all the other ones for the day :francis:
- she blows his phone up and his family members too :lolbron: fast forward to 5 am his smashin' a youngin' and he hears banging on his door

- this all happened during a 4 week relationship

Last edited:

SmokyQuartz

Young Skull
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
Women: I don't need no man i'm independent
Men: Aye you can't stay at my house idc if you homeless
Women:
2919689-4831166425-29196.gif