Strange Academy might replace Xavier institute in the MCU

Rhapture

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
Wanda Vision proved 1.) Wanda had powers before the mind stone and possibly Pietro too. 2.) She can intentionally or unintentionally bestow or take away powers from others like she did with Monica and fake Pietro. 3.) I believe those townspeople she warped might start producing "Mystic", "Miracles" or "Mutant" offspring.

Marvel phase 2 seems to be heading heavily into the occult and mysticism which would put Dr. Strange at the center like phase 1 put iron man. Marvel comics makes strange open up an academy for mystic youngsters in the same vein as professor x school for gifted youngsters. Wanda is also one of the teachers at the school.

It all just seems like another attempt to replace the X-men

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
They got the rights back so there is no need to replace the X-Men. I doubt that mystic school is in any immediate plans for the MCU bur it is possible.
I think for now they are using Wanda for her kids Wiccan and Speed to enter the MCU for the Young Avengers. Don't know what's in store but her character after that.

Last edited:

Rhapture

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
They got the rights back so there is no need to replace the X-Men. I doubt that mystic school is in any immediate plans for the MCU bur it is possible.
I think for now they are using Wanda for her kids Wiccan and Speed to enter the MCU for the Young Avengers. Don't know what's in store but her character after that.
Young Avengers would dope. Especially since they ruined The runaways

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
I think we're getting mutiple teams for two reasons
first, because Marvel can get away with it
two because the branding can't just rely on the Main Avengers team anymore and they can monetize all the different avengers/teams
Teams I think we're getting plus the obvious ones
Avengers
Young Avengers
Secret Avengers(this is where the occult people will hang out)
X-Men
Fantastic Four
Thunderbolts(their suicide squad)
Dark Avengers(the new villains)
Marvel Knights(Moon Knight, Balde, Deadpool, the rebooted netflix characters)

Last edited:

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
Also I want to add ‘this will also make doom as formidable as a villain as thanos because he’s fukking with all of them lol