Street Fighter EX: Criminally Underrated, and Most Hated

parallax

Superstar
Daps
now that fighting ex layer is done, im dissapointed that it was fighting layer in name only. a bunch of dope characters were left on the table

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
now that fighting ex layer is done, im dissapointed that it was fighting layer in name only. a bunch of dope characters were left on the table

Maybe saving them for Fighting EX Layer 2, or namco really owns the Fighting Layer characters.

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
Maybe saving them for Fighting EX Layer 2, or namco really owns the Fighting Layer characters.
Namco still owns those characters. I think thats also the reason why Allen and Blair werent on EX 3 cuz they were on the OG Fighting Layer two years prior.

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
Namco still owns those characters. I think thats also the reason why Allen and Blair werent on EX 3 cuz they were on the OG Fighting Layer two years prior.

No, Arika owns the EX characters, they just added Blair and Allen to fill out roster

Blair and Allen are in EX Layer so that makes no sense.
Same way Capcom allowed Arika to use SF characters

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
I didn't know there was a SF EX3? :wtf:

It was a very overlooked launch title, and dude explained why perfectly in the vid. It came out at the wrong time and had too many other big fighting games to compete against, especially other capcom games, so many copies sat on the shelf. I remember going to gamestop back in the day and seeing hella copies of EX 3 going for the mad cheap cuz they werent selling, and this was like a couple years after launch.