Street Fighter V [PS4|PC].PSN/CFN ids in first post. Arcade Edtion out now!

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
Making games that were available on all platforms and making them exclusive to one later is a dikk move to keep it 100. It was a dikk move when Microsoft did it to Tomb Raider and its a dikk move for Sony to do it with Street Fighter. Especially when their is a significant fan base for certain games on other consoles.

Yea I forgot SF has been multiplat since the beginning. I'm sure Xbox will get Super Street Fighter Ultra or what ever rendition they come out with though.

-DMP-

rogue_riezo

Les Enfants Terribles
Daps
Damn, missed the video by a few seconds but there are these gifs for those of use that are still waiting :lupe:

kdbbzq.gif

haymzb.gif

ulzfpq.gif

qkrjuv.gif

kggeuh.gif

:noah:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I really don't want to play my multiplayer games on PS4, I might go the pc route for this. I'll probably still get it for ps4 when it drops though.

BasedPrime

Xbox Woe
Daps
Think a fighter will sell systems breh :mjlol: And we got Killer Instinct :win:

Moose_Greyjoy

I DO Not Sow
Daps
Still looks like sf4 HD remake... Actually no it looks like Cross tekken HD remake, I mean they didn't have to show any gameplay and I could have got hype. But this nah....

Of course I'm still gonna get it and play it:rambo:
Street fighter 2 looks different from SF3.....SF3 looks different from SF4......shyt Alpha/Ex looks different.......I feel you breh, it's kinda disappointing

Lord Scion

Quality Games
Supporter
Daps
they were hinting at this last year

Ono went on record saying that SFV was gonna require a significant investment from Capcom which he didn't think they were gonna put forward. So that's probably when Sony stepped forward and funded it. Expect Super Street Fighter V on the Xbox One in the future.