Street Fighter V [PS4|PC].PSN/CFN ids in first post. Arcade Edtion out now!

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Good majority of these supers are just a totally jazzed up version of a special move. If it's gonna be like that then they need to add some more criticals :francis:
Gameplay's sick but these criticals are underwhelming
Trash
I too was very critical of Zangief's ultra, but then I thought about the utility of it. I know one of the disadvantages for Gief in SF4 was that his Ultra took forever and a day to perform. Which in most cases isn't a problem but with time running out it takes away one of his most dangerous options.

With his new Ultra for 5 it delivers solid damage but only taking half the time to complete, therefore he's not as hampered in time sensitive situations.
Just stop.

It looks like uninspired garbage like so many of these ultras.

In the same amount of time he could have done 3 suplex city flips with each one going higher then the last driving dude further into the ground.

DonkeyPuncher718

If Your Knee Dont Bend It Can Be Broken
Daps
Reppin
The Wall
Seriously why the fukk have they not announcecd a SFV bundle yet?? We one fukking week away!!!:why:

Im starting to get that itch been playing some old capcom fighters(Third Strike, Darkstalkers, JJBAHD) to get the fire going again while I wait until the 16th

I already took that day off work back in December I am going in when it drops :ufdup:

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
Seriously why the fukk have they not announcecd a SFV bundle yet?? We one fukking week away!!!:why:

Im starting to get that itch been playing some old capcom fighters(Third Strike, Darkstalkers, JJBAHD) to get the fire going again while I wait until the 16th

I already took that day off work back in December I am going in when it drops :ufdup:

Breh I've given up at this point. Ima get the reserve from Gamestop this weekend for the Ryu Battle Costume and prolly cop a ps4 bundle from Best Buy relatively soon.

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL

Breh I've given up at this point. Ima get the reserve from Gamestop this weekend for the Ryu Battle Costume and prolly cop a ps4 bundle from Best Buy relatively soon.
:ufdup: Less than 2 weeks and y'all don't even have a PS4. :what:
Should have copped a bundle back when it was $299.

Y'all know how America is when it comes to system bundles. We usually end up with basic shyt. I was surprised they actually put effort into making an Uncharted 4 PS4 design instead of just packing in the game with it.

DonkeyPuncher718

Daps
Reppin
The Wall

:ufdup: Less than 2 weeks and y'all don't even have a PS4. :what:
Should have copped a bundle back when it was $299.

Y'all know how America is when it comes to system bundles. We usually end up with basic shyt. I was surprised they actually put effort into making an Uncharted 4 PS4 design instead of just packing in the game with it.

Yeah I am regretting not jumping on a few sales I have seen waiting on a PS4 bundle being in NY I usually am able to get games early so since the game comes out the 16th I expect my spot to have it that Friday or Saturday so if they don't do a bundle I'll just cop the PS4 when I cop the game:yeshrug:

Seriously between Street Fighter and Valentines Day my pockets going to be hurting this month :sadbron:

Daps
would this game be good for someone who rarely plays fighting games? :patrice: Ive always been interested in them but im always eventually turned away by the complexity of them. Is it noob friendly? How is the matchmaking?

llt23

All Star
Daps
would this game be good for someone who rarely plays fighting games? :patrice: Ive always been interested in them but im always eventually turned away by the complexity of them. Is it noob friendly? How is the matchmaking?

This is probably the simplest street fighter game ever made. Shouldnt take that long to pick up, understand and adapt.

The online from my experience is strong just dont use wifi.

blackslash

Superstar
Daps
Yeah I am regretting not jumping on a few sales I have seen waiting on a PS4 bundle being in NY I usually am able to get games early so since the game comes out the 16th I expect my spot to have it that Friday or Saturday so if they don't do a bundle I'll just cop the PS4 when I cop the game:yeshrug:

Seriously between Street Fighter and Valentines Day my pockets going to be hurting this month :sadbron:
Holla at me :mjpls: selling dat ps4 for da low :mjpls:

DonkeyPuncher718

Daps
Reppin
The Wall
Holla at me :mjpls: selling dat ps4 for da low :mjpls:

You in NY right? I live in Brooklyn but work in the city maybe we can do some business

And before any trolling starts ask TalkofNY how I do business I'm legit and if the meal is good I'll bring more customers to eat and everyone is happy

blackslash

Superstar
Daps
You in NY right? I live in Brooklyn but work in the city maybe we can do some business

And before any trolling starts ask TalkofNY how I do business I'm legit and if the meal is good I'll bring more customers to eat and everyone is happy
I live in bk too bro
But yea man I got u with a ps4 for the low
Also side note, selling copies of sfv for 50 on release date...i'd appreciate u putting ya homies on if u happy with the service bro..
Lemme know fam

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent

Only thing keeping me from buying is that I got school and these certs for my career to focus on so can't have the distraction
:mjcry: