Student Throws A Chair At A Teacher’s Head, Knocking Her Unconscious.

ThrobbingHood

Take from the b*tch, give to the whores.
Daps

:francis:
Edit: source changed for the exact same video to appease the sensitive cry babies.

Last edited:

ThrobbingHood

Daps
y'all aalays posting from tweets from alt-right accounts.:gucci:

seems like whole coli is following “clownworld” :francis:
Interesting you’re more outraged at the source rather than the content of the video. Would it make y’all feel better if I posted the exact same viral video from a neutral account?

bnew

Veteran
Daps
Interesting you’re more outraged at the source rather than the content of the video. Would it make y’all feel better if I posted the exact same viral video from a neutral account?

yeah, I do that any time I see some :mjpls: commentary on videos or images. i avoid promoting content by white supremacists everyday. this s how they recruit people. they get you with "news" or viral videos and you check out their page and get indoctrinated into thinking like them and parroting their shytty talking points.

bnew

Veteran
Daps
i just searched and it's literally only alt-right accounts sharing this video, i used the keywords "teacher student chair" without quotes.
this shyt is a campaign.:mjpls:

Last edited:

Jaylen Tatum

Superstar
Daps
She was throwing it at the student she was arguing with. I guess she thought the teacher was a hologram.

ThrobbingHood

Daps
i just searched and it's literally only alt-right acoc*nts sharing this video, i used the keywords "teacher student chair" without quotes.
this shyt is a campaign.:mjpls:
A student is seen on video knocking out a teacher, but this is what you choose to focus on? :dwillhuh:

Bill Cosby’s Poundcake speech rings even more true each and every day. :wow:

“To hell with the teacher. Why are racists sharing the video? That’s the real injustice.”

It’s almost as if there could be a monumental reason why within the past 12 months, twitter has more right winged users. I wonder why? :jbhmm:

Starman

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:mjtf: The school to prison pipeline in action.

She was throwing it at the student she was arguing with. I guess she thought the teacher was a hologram.

Doesn't change my opinion. Even if she hit her intended target, now you just have a teenage girl hit the head with a chair. Prison. I do agree that teacher shouldn't get in the way though. Let them kids do what they do. Call School Safety and keep a safe distance yourself. Actually, if you want to keep the safest distance, don't even step foot in those schools.