Study finds men with beards carry more germs than dogs

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps
well, well, well what do we have here :mjbigen:

A new study suggests dogs might have less germs than men with beards, and after giving it some thought, that kind of makes sense.

The study looked at samples of bacteria from the beards of 18 men and compared it to the germs from the neck of more than 30 different dogs. The study found that all of the men had a high count of bacteria, including some that could impact their health, while not all of the dogs did.

Researchers pointed out that beards are located in an area where dirt and sweat can easily collect. In addition, the hair there is coarse which can make them difficult to clean.

"Our study shows that bearded men harbour significantly higher burden of microbes and more human-pathogenic strains than dogs," the study reads.

Link to study: Would it be safe to have a dog in the MRI scanner before your own examination? A multicenter study to establish hygiene facts related to dogs and men

Lets discuss :mjgrin:

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps
full

fixed that for you :mjgrin:

Jamal514

In high demand
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
Cacs always pushing the narrative that dogs are cleaner than humans. #nastyfukks
Anything to normalize beastiality with those weirdos.Dogs lick each others asses and these gross fukkers turnaround and let those same dogs lick them on the lips. :hhh: