Styles P Has A Strong Message For The Bloods & Crips On The East & West Coast OG's Etc.

MrRDU

Superstar
Daps
How many times has this said :comeon:

A for effort I guess :ld:

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bro, how many times are these non-gangsters gonna regurgitate this "if you a civilian you can't be a snitch" shyt? Okay already, lol, how many times does it need to be said by a rapper? And gangsters don't have moral compasses, they don't care if it's a civilian...if said civilian can or does get them jammed up they are gonna handle them the same way, no imaginary code of ethics is stopping that. I get his point but it's based on fantasy.

But salute to him for paying for people to take the police entrance test and all the other things he was touching on regarding bettering the community and the kids and living legitimately, all that part was fire. We complain about how fukked up and racist the police are but then shun any of our own people who want to be police, make it make sense please.

It's sad that rappers need to be 45+ before they realize that all this stupid gangster bullshyt is corny and counterproductive, I figured that out when I was half his age,
:palm:. Never too late to grow the fukk up tho, salute to SP.