Sudanese Women Appreciation Thread (One of the Most Diverse Groups)

Misreeya

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Sudan/New Zealand.
You Sudanese are way too conservative. Can hardly find any ratchet photos. :no:
e3yte2i.jpg

F4r8hfA.jpg

Meanwhile I can find thousands for Somalis, Moroccans, Middle Easterners(you'll be surprised). Hehehe...

The question, why should you? Why should a person display themselves in that way?

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Did you look at it carefully? Sudanese are very critical pertaining to thinks such as that whereas for southerners it is different due to differences of cultural outlook.

Her pose it is very unusual especially in a public forum.
:yeshrug:

Again Sudanese facebook blog. She may be southern as there were more Southern female photos.

Misreeya

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Sudan/New Zealand.
:yeshrug:

Again Sudanese facebook blog. She may be southern as there were more Southern female photos.

Since the country is separated, you hardly see these days groups posting in each other forums. The southern photos i had to get from the South Sudanese pages. Even in our forums, most of the southerners have left, but only a few.

Misreeya

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Sudan/New Zealand.
Just wait once Omar Bashir falls and democracy comes to your country we're going to see a bit more "free minded" Sudanese women and I can't wait. :wink:

They do have what is classified as "democracy", but the voting is far from fair imo. Elections are fine, and more of a openness, honesty, and transparency and regional and ethnic inclusion is great, however the so called freedoms that you are advocating, i am not for it, and due to the conservatism in "Sudanese" society, i am thankful it will take a while for that to develop, but you never know what the "wind" of change will bring.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
They do have what is classified as "democracy", but the voting is far from fair imo. Elections are fine, and more of a openness, honesty, and transparency and regional and ethnic inclusion is great, however the so called freedoms that you are advocating, i am not for it, and due to the conservatism in "Sudanese" society, i am thankful it will take a while for that to develop, but you never know what the "wind" of change will bring.

Trust me its gonna come. :wink:

Anyways...
6g9Rz28.jpg