Suge Knight: American Dream/American Knightmare (Showtime 12/21)

Jerz-2

GOATs Status
Daps
:ehh:Interested.....but everything s Suge ever says is contrived.....you never get ACTUAL transparency with Suge. It’s always smoke and mirrors.
Yeah man.....hope this isn't just another interview where Suge spins a bunch of bullshyt tales about how "the world was against me cause I'm Black". No nikka, you shytted on your own artists, your own EMPLOYEES....in no interview ever has he once accepted culpability for his own label's downfall, even though the whole world knows it was his OWN fault.

All this shyt happening now is karma, sorry.

Jefferson Jackson

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
The Wave Rider
free Simon
EdXLjHV.png

Edub

Veteran
Daps
Yeah man.....hope this isn't just another interview where Suge spins a bunch of bullshyt tales about how "the world was against me cause I'm Black". No nikka, you shytted on your own artists, your own EMPLOYEES....in no interview ever has he once accepted culpability for his own label's downfall, even though the whole world knows it was his OWN fault.

All this shyt happening now is karma, sorry.
Facts....since 96’ after the shooting every word this man had uttered on camera has been bullshyt......imo the only thing worth looking forward to about this will be some of the behind the scenes footage.....cuz admissions or (real)hot takes from Suge ain’t happenin’.