Suge Knight Bail Set @ $25Mil | Made $10Mil+ Charging New Rappers/Artists "Tax" To Come To LA/LV

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Lol how Wayne getting taxed when El Jefe aka Term (mob piru) is the one who put him on? Breh even admitted it on Twitter and that he was the reason Wayne ain't get touched in Houston by Jas. nikkas making up stories lol

bouncy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's hard work extorting nikkas, how these nikkas have the patience for that. I d rather just Rob/jack the fools I didn't like. Extorting in the music biz means to pretend, these artists really think these people are they friends most of the time I'm sure. Even on some gangsta shyt I could not do that, can't be fake. I'd rather you know I'm your enemy so there's no confusion. If I were a gangsta I'd jack a fucc nikka any day of the week. Fucc extortion, yay to armed robbery :demonic:
Extortion can be done in many ways:leostare:

In the music industry an easy way to do it, is to make sure you are here with "security". Gotta be safe:pachaha:.

I can't go in depth but you get the idea:troll:

bouncy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lol how Wayne getting taxed when El Jefe aka Term (mob piru) is the one who put him on? Breh even admitted it on Twitter and that he was the reason Wayne ain't get touched in Houston by Jas. nikkas making up stories lol
Its called "spreading love" when Wayne is in town:feedme:

Stack Money

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Now you are back peddling like a hoe. You specifically mentioned the video where Suge said he was riding with Wayne vs Birdman/Drake. When I point out its from TMZ you say 'oh theres tons of other videos of Suge shouting out Wayne' WHERE? Link em breh. Its 2015.

I never said I had street sources telling me shyt, I know through the industry because I happen to be friends with the right people.

You are angry typing up novels, arguing with EVERYONE about Suge like you are his family. And you didn't call me a name, thats one of the other 5 people you are arguing with that I watched as you played Suge Knight Jr up in this bytch.

If I am throwing shade cuz I hate Suge, WHAT THE fukk ARE YOU DOING :dead:

You've spent HOURS in this thread arguing for Suge, pretending like you know whats going on in LA, but then reference videos from TMZ and ones youve seen online :snoop: The guy doesn't know you and you are RIDING for him on the Internet.

Keep making excuses as to why your emotions and homosexual love for Suge knight keeps you from saying what you want quickly, easily, with out all the extra lines and emotions. You are beating your keyboard like it owes you money, mispelling and all that but trying to say that you are so much more educated than everyone else. It's really quite pathetic to say the least.
:michaeljordanlaugh:Alright let me break it down for your retarded ass cause you bout to have a heart attack over me sayin somethin you don't like, you the most enraged bytch nikka I ever encountered on here which is sayin alot. You misreadin/not comprehendin what I said those were two seperate statements I made in response to you denyin Suge was Wayne's boy in LA, let me refresh your memory and guide you thru how to read the structure of a sentence which you should've learned by 2nd grade (the California school system failed you:mjcry:) -
Suge been all in the videos wit Wayne talkin bout thats his lil homie and he been ridin for him against Drake and Birdman
:ufdup:Pay attention to the "Suge been all in the videos" part (an obvious reference to his Source awards speech) talkin bout thats his lil homie, thats videos (plural). Then notice the "and" between that thought and the next one?:ld: Thats a SEPERATE point about him holdin Wayne down in the part about him "ridin for Wayne" in the Drake/Birdman beef which is mentioned by J Prince in a recent diss song/video he did goin at Suge for bein against Drake, ironically thats a completely different video than the one you're talkin about I hadn't even seen the one in the link you gave which just further proves my point that Suge's been on record on numerous occasions sayin he wit Wayne. Now let me remind you of what I said before all that -
same thing wit Lil Wayne he was tryna make Wayne his new Pac which is why Wayne got gassed and called himself that at one point, nikka didn't start claimin Blood til Suge made him "affiliated" but we know Suge's makin him and Birdman cut a check.
fukk you talkin bout a few months ago Suge was runnin wit Wayne for the last decade nikka, dude been on record several times talkin bout how Wayne is his boy
No one even mentioned TMZ nikka I didn't say it was one vdeo either Suge been havin Wayne's back since the mid 2000s
:sas2:Like I said I stated from jump that Suge was rollin wit Wayne for YEARS nowhere in that did I say anythin about one single particular video of Suge or even mention Drake, so yeah you just can't read. :francis:Smarten up. Also you ran into this thread tellin me that Suge wasn't Wayne's contact in LA yet YOU backpedaled like a hoe YOURSELF on that after goin on TMZ and seein a video of Suge that I never even talked about sayin what I told you he said, so you were all fukked up.

Now you tryna claim you ballin wit industry cats, you even more pathetic than I thought. Again this is a DISCUSSION BOARD what I'm doin is called discussin the topic of a thread, I'm typin PARAGRAPHS not "novels" only dumb nikkas like you who can't read articulate your point or discuss things without gettin emotional use that overly dramatic "you're typin novels" comeback because you can't make an intelligent retort. But no wonder you keep whinin about me "writin novels" you can't process readin anythin more than a couple sentences before your tiny head explodes.:mjlol:I'm not arguin wit everyone I was replyin to a few people as I read thru the thread which is what I usually do on here and on other boards, you're the one arguin wit me because you're a homotional ass nikka that can't take someone disagreein wit your point of view so you get all offended thinkin a different perspective is a personal attack and lash out like a bytch claimin they're arguin wit you. So you got so butthurt you started capin for other men on the internet, the fact that none of them got as upset about it as you did should tell you somethin. Those feeble attempts at insults "actin like you're his family" "Suge Knight Jr." "homosexual love for Suge" "beatin your keyboard like it owes you money" show exactly what I said about you that you have no debate skills so you launch into juvenile disses, funny you bytch about me insultin someone else yet you come wit wack insults like that contradictin yourself like crazy.

:beli:I haven't even been in this thread for hours I posted and left you're gettin confused again thinkin my posts bein hours apart (my first post was actually a couple days ago) means that I've been in here the whole time but unlike you I'm not camped out in this thread like an obsessed loser wit a vendetta, you furious as fukk gettin overly irate yellin at me in print cause you think I'm "defendin" Suge when I didn't even say many positive things about him it ain't like I'm sayin he not guilty or arguin his place in hip hop history. You hate this dude so much as if he murdered your mama when he doesn't even know you exist, yet you have the audacity to say I'm the one catchin feelins when you had so many tears in your eyes you couldn't even read my posts properly. Perfect example is I type certain words in all caps to stress them, when you do it its cause you livid like your "WHAT THE fukk ARE YOU DOING" outcry. And for the record I'm "misspellin" on purpose I type the way I talk in real life, I know that was another desperate reach to try to show I'm mad but considerin you misread several of my posts it just ends up highlightin how mad you are.
camron-u-mad.gif

Last edited:

J-Fire

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikkas will extort ball players but Donald Sterling walking around they city freely :mjcry:

:childplease: kobe getting taxed out there? shaq was getting taxed out there? is blake griffin getting taxed out there?

has to be a little more complex for the ones getting extorted as in some shady business people and it spiraling downhill.

Last edited:

Rawster

Relax Baby
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
La Perla
Kurupt is a 60 this is fact, Easy E even said so on dog pound dis song. When even your enemy recognizes your gang affiliation it doesn't get anymore real then that.

Believe what rappers say on their songs brehs.

If Kurupt is a 60 please tell me what hood he's from? what neighborhood did he grow up in? what street was his momma's house on? how did he get put on the set?

I didn't know their was 60s in Philadelphia in the early 90s
:comeon:

Juney

Rookie
Daps

Its called "spreading love" when Wayne is in town:feedme:

Just goes to show you how hypocritical all these gangsters are who supposedly live by the g-code. Game was never a hardcore gangster. He started banging around the time he started rapping. Nobody questioned his credentials, at least in the LA area. Once he cut ties with Big Fase and stopped giving him money, Big Fase and everyone else starts saying that Game was never real, that they give gave him a pass because of his brother, etc etc.

Chris Brown is an R&B dude but somehow he starts banging Piru when he's in his mid 20s.

Lil Wayne was signed to a label and on MTV and BET when he was like 15. He starts claiming Blood when he's in his 20s. When was he banging in the streets? Suge calls Snoop fake and Dre a fakkit but Lil Wayne claims a Compton gang and kisses his record label owner on the lips and he's cool with him? Yeah because Li Wayne probably cashes MOB Piru out.

As long as you give these dudes money they'll let anyone claim the hood and vouch for them.

bouncy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Believe what rappers say on their songs brehs.

If Kurupt is a 60 please tell me what hood he's from? what neighborhood did he grow up in? what street was his momma's house on? how did he get put on the set?

I didn't know their was 60s in Philadelphia in the early 90s
:comeon:
He is a 60. He got put on to the set when he came to Cali. His rhyming skills got him known. I thought everyone knew this:ohhh:

iseetrolledpeople

A silent witness to all this trolling going on.
Daps
About the extorted athletes thing. Lots of them like to bet, bet big, coke, bytches etc. A vid or a pic and you getting extorted like mf. Smiling when you pay.

So let me get this str8, you would rather get extorted by professional security to protect you from gangs instead of paying the gangs to protect you?
Yo at least those professionals give you reciepts breh. And their prof. You wont get a case because one of the homies was high and decided to stomp someone out because he looked funny at you.
But you have to be joking when you say you would preffer gang sec. when you have money for legal top sec.

bouncy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
About the extorted athletes thing. Lots of them like to bet, bet big, coke, bytches etc. A vid or a pic and you getting extorted like mf. Smiling when you pay.

Yo at least those professionals give you reciepts breh. And their prof. You wont get a case because one of the homies was high and decided to stomp someone out because he looked funny at you.
But you have to be joking when you say you would preffer gang sec. when you have money for legal top sec.
He has to be trolling:troll:

Having professional security is like being a King!

He can kill someone for you, and you don't have to worry about catching a murder case. It may happen but, if the papers are all legit, and the story sounds right, ain't no one fukking with me:merchant:

All that "suckers needs bodyguards" talk is for the young, and ignorant.

iseetrolledpeople

A silent witness to all this trolling going on.
Daps
He can kill someone for you, and you don't have to worry about catching a murder case
If the papers are signed you dont give a fukk even if the dude goes crazy and kills everyone in the club . Its the Security Firms burden.

Over here most Gs created security teams just so their boys can use real guns n ish :obama:Even the state is on in it I guess because they cut your taxes of you employ ex-cons. But they have to pass a exam :bryan:

Didnt meant to undap you. On mobile and these letters/links are tiny as a mf.

Loud Still Coolin

Suppose be a IT cert like you coli nikkaz
Daps
Reppin
Certz Up ..... Hoezzzz down .....
im from LA, aint no one getting extorted because most of our artists are affiliated, with the exception of maybe Odd Future.

You think Nipsey is getting extorted? NOPE. Game? NOPE. Snoop? NOPE. YG? DEF NOT. Even Tyga got his Hoover homies. same homies out there for School Boy Q. TDE been had Bounty Hunter affiliations because of Jay Rock. Out of towners have no one tho. but IF someone is trying to extort you, like say 60s, just hit up the Eight Trey and promise one of their guys a feature and hype man position at the house of blues (which means he'll bring his guys) and you good. lol.
sounds lejit :birdman:

meek mill and future both got into some ish out west so ive heard offline. member cassidy mentioning it as wekk. heard it was some petty mess as far as miscommunication goes. but their still alive and dooin well and have been back plenty of times

and breezy aint payin sht brehs :pachaha:

Last edited: