Suge Was Untouchable, Dre Broke A MAN'S Jaw And Other Things On This 1987-2001 Timeline.

R.O. Double

Holdin My Balls Since 83
Daps
Reppin
City Of Angels
I seen recently that Johnny Depo was gonna be staring in the movie version of the book "LAbryinth".
51Trq6wKkaL.jpg

I read this book in the early 2000s. The detective on the case Russell Poole did a timeline at the back of the book just to keep everything in chronological order and it always stuck out to me how Suge wasn't seeing no jail time. It's a good book even tho I think he was way off on what happened in Pac's death.
IMG_11141.jpg

IMG_69851.jpg

IMG_50601.jpg

IMG_47461.jpg

IMG_01251.jpg

IMG_52861.jpg

IMG_03161.jpg

IMG_29431.jpg

IMG_25211.jpg

Whogivesafuck

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Beside the Las Vegas shooting were he was getting robbed and shot the nikka robbing him, the rest of these charges steam from him doing his job as a bouncer and bodyguard.

DarkmanX

All Star
Daps
Funny, that assault on George & Lynwood Stanley at Solar in 1992 is the phone incident they talked about on Welcome To Death Row. DOC also told the story in detail in a interview that came out '09. They were 2 Philly dudes.

Its funny how different - good or bad - it wouldve been if Death Row came out on Solar Records as planned. Obviously wouldnt have been as big in the mainstream - thnx to Time Warner - but still.

WaveGang

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Keep telling you guys this was cointelpro shyt

Riddled with Fbi informants

Both murders orchestrated

R.O. Double

Holdin My Balls Since 83
Daps
Reppin
City Of Angels
Kelly Jamerson was dude from 60s that DJ Quik was talking about in "Youz A Ganxta".

Bruce Richardson

When I first read the book, I was talking to my manager at my job about how Suge was doing this and that and wasn't nobody fukking with him. He mentions a dude named Bruce that wasn't scared of nobody and if Suge messed with him, that Suge would've died, he then mentions that Bruce got killed tho. I bullshyt you not, the next day I happen to read about this same Bruce in the book. Bruce slapped Suge and got killed 2 weeks later. I told my manager about it, dude just shook his head.

R.O. Double

Holdin My Balls Since 83
Daps
Reppin
City Of Angels
Looks like he had a DA in his pocket

Suge must've sold his soul to keep getting away. Look at this shyt.

1987 - Pleads guilty to battery with a deadly weapon in Las Vegas, sentence suspended.

1988 - Arrested for assault at Los Angeles International Airport.

1990 - Pleads guilty to battery in Beverly Hills, sentence suspended.

Pleads guilty to batter in Hollywood, sentence suspended.

Arrested for assault with a deadly weapon in Las Vegas.

Pleads guilty to disturbing the peace in Van Nuys, sentence suspended.

1991 - Convicted of giving a false name when arrested in possesion of a deadly weapon in Beverly Hills, sentence suspended.

1992 - Charged with assault with a deadly weapon in Beverly Hills, eventually pleads guilty to misdemeanor battery, sentence suspended.

Convicted of assault with a deadly weapon in Las Vegas, sentence suspended.

Convicted of carrying a concealed weapon in West Covina, sentenced suspended.

Convicted of disturbing the peace in Van Nuys, sentenced suspended.

Arrested for armed assault of George and Lynwood Stanley at Solar Records studios in North Hollywood.

1993 - Suge, Dre and The DOC arrested after brawling outside Black Radio Exclusive convention in New Orleans.

1995 - Pleads guilty to felony assault with a deadly weapon against George and Lynwood Stanley, given nine-year suspended sentence.

That's only the shyt he got caught for in. That 8 year span. :whew:

bigrodthe1

The Kang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
7mile to SE & Uptown!
Funny, that assault on George & Lynwood Stanley at Solar in 1992 is the phone incident they talked about on Welcome To Death Row. DOC also told the story in detail in a interview that came out '09. They were 2 Philly dudes.

Its funny how different - good or bad - it wouldve been if Death Row came out on Solar Records as planned. Obviously wouldnt have been as big in the mainstream - thnx to Time Warner - but still.

that DOC interview was TOO real :wow:
bless that legend :mjcry:

STFARN

Banned
Daps
I wonder what happened behind the scenes to have the Feds go after him now compared to then knowing damn well they had interactions and history

MrPentatonic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I would agree with this but most that shyt happened BEFORE he even had dough :dahell:

I hear you but look at it this way, they founded death row in 1991. If him and his peoples had enough dope money coming in in '91 to fund a record label then I'm sure they had money for good lawyers at that time too.

Remember what they say, jail is mostly for broke people

Last edited: