Super Tuesday Primary: Biden wins 9 of 14 states; leads delegate count 637 to 559

Who Comes Out With The Most Pledged Delegates After Super Tuesday?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Super Tuesday will be on March 3, 2020. Alabama, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Maine, Massachusetts, Minnesota, North Carolina, Oklahoma, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, and Virginia will all hold their presidential primaries on that date. The Democrats Abroad primary, for Democrats living outside of the United States, will also begin voting on March 3, and conclude on March 10. 1,357 of the 3,979 pledged delegates to be awarded to the candidates in the Democratic primaries will be allotted on Super Tuesday. 1,617 total delegates could be awarded to the candidates.

Who walks out of Super Tuesday Ahead?

Polls

Last edited:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
If you don't early vote, you're playing yourself. I voted last week and was in and out in under 10 mins. Easiest shyt ever. Really no excuse.
i prefer to vote day of, doesn't take long at my polling place (spent 30 mins last time). but i also have had jobs that encourage us to go vote i.e. that's a couple hours i can trick off from the day :lolbron:

edit: i really had a job where the CEO had a $500 amazon gift card raffle for all the people who took time off on election day to go vote, then brought in their "i voted" sticker :dead: those are the moments that make me love working in SV (for all its issues)

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Unless the powers that be somehow get Mayor Pete, Amy, and Bloomberg to ALL drop out before Super Tuesday and most of their supporters go to Biden, there's really no way for Bernie to not come out on top.

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
Anyone know what the SuperPACs are doing for Tuesday. Seems they all left Biden. Are they working for Pete now?

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
Anyone know what the SuperPACs are doing for Tuesday. Seems they all left Biden. Are they working for Pete now?
Pete is not spending a lot either. Maybe rumors of Bloomberg making the call to major donors telling them to stay out of it was true.

It will be interesting to see if they all hop back on Biden's bandwagon if he wins SC by 20% as predicted.

Biden will get a bump in polls for Super Tuesday states but there won't be enough time to run ads.

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
Pete is not spending a lot either. Maybe rumors of Bloomberg making the call to major donors telling them to stay out of it was true.

It will be interesting to see if they all hop back on Biden's bandwagon if he wins SC by 20% as predicted.

Biden will get a bump in polls for Super Tuesday states but there won't be enough time to run ads.
Yeah, you're right about Bloomberg making those calls.