Superior Spider-man goes off on his Aunt May (Spoilers)

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Peter is being very disrespectful to his Aunt in this comic, is this an example we want to show to our children on how hero's should behave friend
Its not Peter its Doc Oc. Its a story arc and the villain always loses in the end, friend. Lets see how this plays out.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Marvel with all these universes can basically kill any character they want and then just import the same character from another dimension.

The Guru

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Probably exactly what i would end up feeling at least at some point. He goes out and risks his life every single day and people treat him like shyt. He has to sit there and wish, hope, grovel and beg to be accepted by even his own close peoples, constantly making demands and judging him, always upset/angry about something. Fukkouttahere.

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Daps
That's what needed to be said, plus aunt mays ungrateful bytch ass doesn't have the decency to side with spiderman after hes saved her life how many times? The best one was where MJ's needy azz came calling just to bug peter, ock picks up the phone screams "NOT NOW WOMAN!" and hangs up on her

Screen-Shot-2013-09-29-at-3.27.39-PM.png

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
:deadmanny:@ Doc Ock systematically fukking up Peter's life

I remember just last month people were like "Yeah, yeah I like this new Spiderman, Im sorry to say but Doc Ock is handling Peter's life much more smarter than he is. He's more clever at solving things and not having his life in a disorganized chaos"

This nikka is fukking a midget and going off on Aunt May like others wouldnt hit him with the :childplease:
This. I think that's been the most interesting part of this era or whatever you want to call it. While he is a "superior" Spiderman in some ways, he's also a bad Spiderman in others and a terrible Peter Parker all around.

Batman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I prefer Ultimate Spider-Man myself, rumor has it he's going to 616 to replace Scarlet Spider