Surprised there is no thread on Bobby Shmurda on Drink Champs

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
He gotta give up the music and try to find his lane somewhere else in the biz…cats like buddens and gillie were able to parlay failed rap careers into successful podcasts after they figured out people enjoyed them being sociopaths and making googly faces in the camera, respectively, more than their music…podcasting is probably saturated, but he can find something

Black Trash!

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
He gotta give up the music and try to find his lane somewhere else in the biz…cats like buddens and gillie were able to parlay failed rap careers into successful podcasts after they figured out people enjoyed them being sociopaths and making googly faces in the camera, respectively, more than their music…podcasting is probably saturated, but he can find something
Can he?
It ain't guaranteed

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
He has nothing to talk about. No music. No business moves. Just bought chain after chain and nothing to show for it

He need to take his ass into the studio and start making soca music. That shyt wpuld be a good look for him.

Why Rowdy couldn't get an interview?

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
Facts. I feel like he needs some kinda of reality show that follows his life.