Survive Cancer only to enter Da Big Drama Show brehs : GGG/Jacobs 3/18

mag357

Superstar
Daps
Canelo will Gatti GGG mark my words, not only can't he fight on the back foot, he covers and don't punch at all when being pressured and pushed back...If Canelo comes in with a mind to pressure him from the first bell ala Floyd canelo he makes it super easy...

Elite level fighters like Canelo ain't about to whither off one big punch neither
I feel the same way... Its crazy tho how shyt changes when ur actually in the ring with a dude. And u just don't feel comfortable coming fwd on him. I do think triple G can be pushed back or walked backwards. Will Canelo feel comfortable doing that is the question

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
Now u wanna talk about someone who ain't done shyt...BJS squeaks by Lee and didn't make an attempt to stay active....no GGG, Jacobs, Quillin, Canelo, Lemiuex, Eubank Jr. rematch, N'Dam or even Stevens, Murray or heck Rosado.....I literally hate this guy.

Wouldn't mind seeing Jacobs vs Lemiuex or N'Dam next. Lee got tossed in:trash: with that awful performance....let him fight the Rosado/Murray winner to see about him.

Last edited:

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
He should fight BJS IMHO.

I don't think he's physically capable of moving faster. His jab and chin are his saving grace...and keeps him from Euro mediocrity.

Canelo may be flat footed but his body movement and subtle shifting of his body is 10x better than GGG.

When GGG does this let me know ( not coming at you)

FeistyTerrificArcticseal-size_restricted.gif

And Cotto and GGG have similar speed....yes GGG power is better but just watch when Canelo hits GGG body he will tee off on him.

People use the Floyd fight and he makes eveyrone look like a sparring partner. GGG is slow as fukk. And Canelo is bigger. He will push his ass around the ring.
To add to this and I apologize in advance if this ends up being a long winded post...

We always say it in boxing, styles make fights...

97g is tailor made for Canelo Alvarez...

Nelo has that pull counter down to a science and he's been most effective with it against guys who come forward...In fact he has never failed to dominate flat footed opponents that come forward...Ray Arcel said ring sense is an art and a gift from god...Ring sense is a natural ability to cope with any situation in a fight and cannot be taught...Roberto Duran didn't have Ray Leonards legs and didn't need them because he had exceptional ring sense...

Boxing is no different than chess, knowing where you are in that squared circle and knowing how to maneuver around what your opponent is trying to do is what ring sense is about...Nelo is shyt at cutting off the ring, we all know that and that's likely never going to change but for this fight that's a non-issue...He knows how to outmaneuver a fighter the caliber of 97g because this guy brings nothing to the table Nelo has never seen before other than freakish power...

Its like a chess player whose been in tournaments against the best chess players in the world...there are very few moves he hasn't seen playing against that advanced quality competition...The chess player who doesn't seek out the best competition when faced with an advanced player will see shyt he has never seen before...How do you react to something you've never seen before? That's a question 97g will be faced with if this fight happens and he will be getting hit in the face while he's pondering it...I personally don't think he's going to have an answer for that pull counter just like he had no answer for Jacobs movement...

The only question I have for Nelo is can he take this guys punches because aside for a granite chin and an above average jab that's the only gift 97g really has...Punching power in this sport is a hell of a gift though and should never be discounted...

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
To add to this and I apologize in advance if this ends up being a long winded post...

We always say it in boxing, styles make fights...

97g is tailor made for Canelo Alvarez...

Nelo has that pull counter down to a science and he's been most effective with it against guys who come forward...In fact he has never failed to dominate flat footed opponents that come forward...Ray Arcel said ring sense is an art and a gift from god...Ring sense is a natural ability to cope with any situation in a fight and cannot be taught...Roberto Duran didn't have Ray Leonards legs and didn't need them because he had exceptional ring sense...

Boxing is no different than chess, knowing where you are in that squared circle and knowing how to maneuver around what your opponent is trying to do is what ring sense is about...Nelo is shyt at cutting off the ring, we all know that and that's likely never going to change but for this fight that's a non-issue...He knows how to outmaneuver a fighter the caliber of 97g because this guy brings nothing to the table Nelo has never seen before other than freakish power...

Its like a chess player whose been in tournaments against the best chess players in the world...there are very few moves he hasn't seen playing against that advanced quality competition...The chess player who doesn't seek out the best competition when faced with an advanced player will see shyt he has never seen before...How do you react to something you've never seen before? That's a question 97g will be faced with if this fight happens and he will be getting hit in the face while he's pondering it...I personally don't think he's going to have an answer for that pull counter just like he had no answer for Jacobs movement...

The only question I have for Nelo is can he take this guys punches because aside for a granite chin and an above average jab that's the only gift 97g really has...Punching power in this sport is a hell of a gift though and should never be discounted...

Nelo needs to do this
-weigh in at 176 come fight night
-stay in the middle of the ring
- pull counter, upper cut
- left hook to the body
- walk him down with a jab subtly
- not run out of gas

The lack of high Ievel comp early in GGG career is painfully obvious. He could have corrected this shyt a long time ago. If..if Lara had power( he does but maybe not enough and I can't stand dude) and threw more than a jab and straight left he would embarrass GGG with his footwork....if the dude from the Trout fight showed up and not the Vanes, Canelo or Molina one. I hate saying that cause I hate watching him fight. But him being dropped 2x by mediocre ass Angulo tells me he would get stopped.

There's levels....and him fighting come forward slow plodders his whole career is playing out before our eyes. And if people can't tell why he wanted Froch and Chavez Jr. over Ward I don't know what to say...he knew he would get embarrassed.

Last edited:

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
bjs sucks he just got the belt so he kinda attractive fight wise now.

breh just lost to a bum to a lot of fans in his last fight.....lol

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
U guys smoking crack.

U letting your hatred for GGG cloud your guy's boxing minds.

Once canelo feels the jab it's over.

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
U guys smoking crack.

U letting your hatred for GGG cloud your guy's boxing minds.

Once canelo feels the jab it's over.

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
Nelo needs to do this
-weigh in at 176 come fight night
-stay in the middle of the ring
- pull counter, upper cut
- left hook to the body
- walk him down with a jab subtly
- not run out of gas

The lack of high Ievel comp early in GGG career is painfully obvious. He could have corrected this shyt a long time ago. If..if Lara had power( he does but maybe not enough and I can't stand dude) and threw more than a jab and straight left he would embarrass GGG with his footwork....if the dude from the Trout fight showed up and not the Vanes, Canelo or Molina one. I hate saying that cause I hate watching him fight. But him being dropped 2x by mediocre ass Angulo tells me he would get stopped.

There's levels....and him fighting come forward slow plodders his whole career is playing out before our eyes. And if people can't tell why he wanted Froch and Chavez Jr. over Ward I don't know what to say...he knew he would get embarrassed.
after his last two fights, it's safe to say froch at 168 would've beat little g comfortably

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
just watched the replay on the boxnation telecast. they pretty much had jacobs in charge the whole way through. they were shocked at how ineffective little g was. aside for the end of the 4th round, little g never once had control of the fight. clear win for danny.

HeruDat1

Superstar
Daps
Rewatched the fight

I gave GGG rounds 4, 5, 8, 9 (that one was close but I think he edged it at the end and Andre told DJ the same). + the KD

I thought Jacobs won the last round. At best the fight was a draw and only if you give GGG round 12.

The two judges who had it 115-112 scored round 12 for Jacobs :patrice: Their scores going into that round :beli: the way they scored the 1st 3 rounds :mjpls: