Sweeping Bullets off the Floor: Official Wizards (#8) vs. Raptors (#1) 1st Round Thread

WHO WINS?

• Raptors in 4

Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Raptors in 5

Votes: 34 22.1%
  • Raptors in 6

Votes: 44 28.6%
  • Raptors in 7

Votes: 19 12.3%
  • Bullets in 4

Votes: 3 1.9%
  • Bullets in 5

Votes: 3 1.9%
  • Bullets in 6

Votes: 22 14.3%
  • Bullets in 7

Votes: 18 11.7%

• Total voters

Osmosis

Superstar
Daps
6 games isn’t hard fought when you beat your opponent by ten in back to back games breh and close out on the road
You didn’t watch the games if you didn’t think those games were close. The Wizards were leading in both until the 5 minute mark. They are the worst fourth quarter team in the lead and did what they’ve been doing all year: choke.

Osmosis

Superstar
Daps
I’m being hard on the Raps because their fans are annoying af but no one thinks they’re frauds this year. Cleveland is trash and Philly is too inexperienced.. I’d actually be surprised if Toronto doesn’t win the East :manny:

10:31

Superstar
Daps
You didn’t watch the games if you didn’t think those games were close. The Wizards were leading in both until the 5 minute mark. They are the worst fourth quarter team in the lead and did what they’ve been doing all year: choke.

Coaching.

Front office also failed them because their bench is still trash

Coaching and front office.

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
the raptors bench came in when they were down by 3 points in the third and left the game with 5 min left in the 4th up by 8

I've said it before but poetl is better than jonas, siakam is better than ibaka, cj miles is one of the best 3 point gunners in the league, van vleet is better than half of the pg starters in the nba and wright just has bad handles but because of his size hes so hard to guard and on the defensive end hes long

all these guys spent time in the d/g league as well the past two seasons shows what happens when you properly develop players

Poeltl hasnt been better in this series tho...He'll still wind up starting as soon as next year cuz i believe theyre gonna try to trade JV but hes been bad defensively in this series...

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
"games were close minus the 4th quarter"

So now the full 48 mins dont count,they were close if we take out 25% of the game :russ::russ::russ:

Spurs Warriors games were mostly close thru 3 quarters and the Dubs won in 5 games....Nobody anyhwere is saying it was a dog fight...

Nikkas are just intellectually dishonest when it comes to this team....

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
72nziAp.png

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
"games were close minus the 4th quarter"

So now the full 48 mins dont count,they were close if we take out 25% of the game :russ::russ::russ:

Spurs Warriors games were mostly close thru 3 quarters and the Dubs won in 5 games....Nobody anyhwere is saying it was a dog fight...

Nikkas are just intellectually dishonest when it comes to this team....
Nah wiz is trash fam. We should've swept them with ease thats what pissed me off about this series. Wiz are like 3rd tier team we should easily trash. Oh well bye wizards Hold that L

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Raptors / Philly ECF should be a fun series

Good to see Raps were able to close on the road

He is also why I picked y’all going to the finals
Should beat up the Cavs in five or six and in four or five if they get he pacers
Plus I think they match up well with the sixers but Ben Simmons and embid look like a problem
Fvv is going to get paaaaid

Like I said in the other thread, people never want to give the raptors credit. It’s always some BS excuse when they win, but don’t use that same level of scrutiny with other teams.

I’m being hard on the Raps because their fans are annoying af but no one thinks they’re frauds this year. Cleveland is trash and Philly is too inexperienced.. I’d actually be surprised if Toronto doesn’t win the East :manny:

KLyJGLZ.gif

Black

GOAT
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ/FL
I'd just like to say I always thought they were frauds.