Swizz Beatz Says DMX Is “Clean, Focused” And Working With Dr. Dre & Kanye West

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
Nah, he was definitely high on the Nore podcast. Those weren't clean but keepin the twitches antics; those were recently high antics. And you also have to realize dude was in the hospital a couple of weeks before that, damn near died from drug use.

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
he was high as fukk...when you get clean alot of those mannerisms go away
I have a family of addicts, abuse for years will leave you in that state for a long time.

And just cause I said I don't think he was high during the Nore podcast doesn't mean he wasn't. Just saying I don't feel like he was. I've seen and heard DMX high in interviews and he comes off way different.

erickonasis

Resident Oldhead
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
I have a family of addicts, abuse for years will leave you in that state for a long time.

And just cause I said I don't think he was high during the Nore podcast doesn't mean he wasn't. Just saying I don't feel like he was. I've seen and heard DMX high in interviews and he comes off way different.
He was on a radio show promoting drinking:what:

actually didnt he ask for a drink at one point? I you have a family of CLEAN addicts you will know drinking does not qualify as being clean

Do you really think he was clean cmon now man. A recovering addict would not be in that environment

raoulduke187

All Star
Daps
old news

got my fingers crossed X makes it back though, he's the best to ever do it

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
He was on a radio show promoting drinking:what:

actually didnt he ask for a drink at one point? I you have a family of CLEAN addicts you will know drinking does not qualify as being clean

Do you really think he was clean cmon now man. A recovering addict would not be in that environment
Yes I do. That's why I said it.

erickonasis

Resident Oldhead
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Yes I do. That's why I said it.
As someone who has been around recovering addicts and been to NA meetings I've never seen anyone in a meeting act like that with any any amount of successful clean time and I'm talking about at least 30 days