Swizz Beatz working on those management certs @Harvard Business School

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
Going to college equals wanting cac acceptance now huh
pppp the kind of course he's taking definitely. He could have paid someme to teach that to him and it wouldn't have cost 30 a credit. Just a hood nikka feeling insecure about his intelligence and catering to gimmicks for cac acceptance. Look at me white America I'm not a ****** I'm actually going to school and Im from the hood so there.

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
pppp the kind of course he's taking definitely. He could have paid someme to teach that to him and it wouldn't have cost 30 a credit. Just a hood nikka feeling insecure about his intelligence and catering to gimmicks for cac acceptance. Look at me white America I'm not a ****** I'm actually going to school and Im from the hood so there.

:beli: you're dumb as fukk, would Swizz Beatz spending his own money offend you if it cost $300 a credit? nobody in white america gives a fukk about a swizz beatz it sounds like you're the one with issues

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
:beli: you're dumb as fukk, would Swizz Beatz spending his own money offend you if it cost $300 a credit? nobody in white america gives a fukk about a swizz beatz it sounds like you're the one with issues
I'm saying he got ripped off and because he's uneducated he didn't realize it. Cac stanning because it had Harvard on the brand. It's not a degree. Harvard's tuition Per year is close to 60k so wtf is swizz beatz doing? These cacs laughing to the bank.

IGSaint12

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm saying he got ripped off and because he's uneducated he didn't realize it. Cac stanning because it had Harvard on the brand. It's not a degree. Harvard's tuition Per year is close to 60k so wtf is swizz beatz doing? These cacs laughing to the bank.

Bruh I think I understand what you are trying to say. But I don't think anyone in the black community should ever say that someone is cac stanning if they are trying to better themselves even if this cert is overrated for what you can get elsewhere.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Not sure what a 9 week cert is gonna do for him but he seems happy so more power to him. :ehh:

Certifications are pretty much concentrated degrees and it does give you a leg up in the business world. Harvard is a prominent institution, this is going to open up ALOT of doors for him. He's not in class with everyday 9-5 ass nikkas...these people are CEO's, Presidents and most likely rich. The networking opportunity itself is boss.

69 others

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
good for swizz. i think this is the same certificate trya was trying to pass off like she went to havard and got blasted for it something serious:laugh:.

kash10003

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
2ajno6q.jpg

professor asking a question and swizz knowing the answer being all ":banderas: :blessed: :lawd: :stylin: hands. in the. air. now" and shyt

probably texted ryan leslie after saying he went to harvard too

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Never understood the whole mindset behind belittling what another man is doing with his time and money.

:salute: to that boy Swizz

According to the Internet, Swizz is worth 65M. $100k is a drop in the bucket. It's funny how the typical black celebrity BRAGS everyday about dropping $100k on jewelry, strippers, cars, watches, etc Now mind you the majority of these chumps are only worth 2M at the most. We can accept so much recklessness for material items but a black man investing in education which will improve his position in the business world is somehow a bad or foolish thing? Get way out of here!