T.I. Admits To Snitching

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Got a case with some guns and they ask who did what, I pointed at the coffin and told them he did that ehh 🕺

He even pointing in the video :wow:

nikka loves the cheese

Man this song still so fire to me

I1cw.gif

He aint rat on me and mine so it's not even possible for me to care any less, :yeshrug:, lol. Everybody be rattin anyway...been rattin. Only in rap is this shyt a big deal. Stay low and/or stay legit...keeps you ratproof.

Last edited:

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Man this song still so fire to me

I1cw.gif

He aint rat or me and mine so it's not even possible for me to care any less, :yeshrug:, lol. Everybody be rattin anyway...been rattin. Only in rap is this shyt a big deal. Stay low and/or stay legit...keeps you ratproof.

Only in rap? Lol naw

What happens when a cop snitch on another cop?
When a politician snitch on another one?
When someone whistle blows in the military? Don’t get me started on what happens there

When someone whistle blows in corporate America? They damn near go into hiding

shyt when an average worker find out someone snitches on the job coworkers stop fukking with that person

It’s not just a rap thing but I’m with you when you’re right do ya best to stay legit and out of trouble

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
i wouldnt even have to say all that 'he came to me in a dream' bullshyt. im telling and pointing right at the coffin. him right there, he did it, i saw him do it. yep all the guns, their might even be a kilo some where in the coffin for all i know.

:ehh:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Man if me and my bros got into some shyt and I died I would hope they’d tell on me to be free tf kinda fake tough shyt is y’all on

Funny thing is we know nikkaz snitching 90% of the time anyway to get their time cut. But if a family member that's already locked up or ended up dead and he told me in advance to pin the charges on him if I fukked up.... :hubie:

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
Snitching on dead folk is still snitching. You're still throwing someone under the bus to save yourself instead of dealing with consequences.

The only reason it's a grey area because that dead individual isn't around to face any consequences. But he's also not around to make a choice in this matter either.

livindajetlife

Superstar
Daps

Funny thing is we know nikkaz snitching 90% of the time anyway to get their time cut. But if a family member that's already locked up or ended up dead and he told me in advance to pin the charges on him if I fukked up.... :hubie:
Man snitching is when you tell on somebody and they get into some type of trouble .. a dead man can’t go to jail

livindajetlife

Superstar
Daps
Snitching on dead folk is still snitching. You're still throwing someone under the bus to save yourself instead of dealing with consequences.

The only reason it's a grey area because that dead individual isn't around to face any consequences. But he's also not around to make a choice in this matter either.
nikka that’s not snitching stop listening to all these fake ass rappers that a fold anyways