T.I fell off because he's been trying too hard to maintain his image

M4T

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Orlando, Florida
Paper trail was his biggest album, he should of stayed in that lane and never looked back. But he's been trying so hard to maintain his street image and going on anti snitch campaigns instead of trying to make Hits. Idk why rappers run from pop success instead of embracing it. Anyone else agree?

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
No T.I. “Fell off” because that’s literally what happens to 99% of rappers and musicians. Trap Muzick came out in 2003. Was he expected to still be “on” 15+ years later. And pop success is the quickest way to fall off because it’s the hardest to replicate.

I'm Blackman

Prep time > Everything
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside of Gotham (Montgomery, AL)
No T.I. “Fell off” because that’s literally what happens to 99% of rappers and musicians. Trap Muzick came out in 2003. Was he expected to still be “on” 15+ years later. And pop success is the quickest way to fall off because it’s the hardest to replicate.

Which rapper from 2002 is still on?
Besides Jay :mjgrin:

He fell off cause this is a young man's profession. As simple as that.

Only three things guaranteed in this life; death, taxes and :flabbynsick:

Thread.

zayk35

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Escondido California
Started getting bigger bags from other things besides music. Had a better run than most but he's like other mid tier rappers a good 3-5 yrs and parlay it into movies, business, podcasts etc.

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Which rapper from 2002 is still on?
Besides Jay :mjgrin:
Yeah we really need stop with this falling off shyt and start celebrating our legends for what they did. GunsNRoses and them can still sell out stadiums 30+ years after their debut. We don't let a rapper get past 10 years and 5 albums before we say they're washed.

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION
Yeah we really need stop with this falling off shyt and start celebrating our legends for what they did. GunsNRoses and them can still sell out stadiums 30+ years after their debut. We don't let a rapper get past 10 years and 5 albums before we say they're washed.

I listened to some of ti newer stuff and it isnt that bad..

It dosent give me the same "rush" as his prime stuff, but its solid material