T.I gotta release a 50 diss or fight the nikka at this point.

jensyao

Collector
Daps
Reppin
Schooling people takes forever; don't bother
lil flip must be laughing somewhere

remember when lil flip said "pink and yellow that's the combination / I know a skinny rapper out here still player hatin (you know who you are)"? :mjlol:

TI is finally getting the karma repercussions he deserves from his king of the south days trying to put his nose in other people's business and fukking their money up :mjtf:by a bigger troll that he modeled himself after :scust:the apprentice never exceeded the master in this instance

Last edited:

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
lil flip must be laughing somewhere

remember when lil flip said "pink and yellow that's the combination / I know a skinny rapper out here still player hatin (you know who you are)"? :mjlol:

TI is finally getting the karma repercussions he deserves from his king of the south days trying to put his nose in other people's business and fukking their money up :mjtf:by a bigger troll that he modeled himself after

You mean THIS Lil Flip?

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Some dudes really be loving chicks energy and personalities and all that, they're actually friends with their lady, like they get along well...that means more to them type dudes than looks and all that. I respect it, it's commendable, I think that's what TI and shorty got going on, salute to them. Plus she was kind of a star, specially in Atlanta, when he bagged her, that might play into it too

I could never, lol...I need something pretty to be looking at and kissing on and all that, I don't care how much I like her personality, lol. 50 just being 50, bro is crazy.