Taelor Hendrix claims she was taken off TV cause she wouldn't fvck Jay Lethal

Tanahashi Coates

Superstar
Daps
Because I have walked the earth in a woman's body for 30+ years, dealing with all the nonsense that comes with it and the reactions of people when you try to speak about it. Every woman I know has been interfered with in one way or another by some guy, and most of us got told to just deal with it when we tried to speak up.

Also, for the record, just because law enforcement doesn't act on a claim doesn't mean it didn't happen. Prosecutors in the US are notoriously risk adverse.

I'm all for punishing someone if the evidence is credible but it seems like the men accused are crucified from the jump. Maybe I'm different cuz I'd always be forward and make sure a woman was comfortable with sleeping with me instead of just taking it (that usually came when we were comfortable).

:dame:

Last edited:

TBdaGhost

Bay Bay
Daps
Wouldnt be suprised if he tried to hit.

But him getting her fired doesnt make sense because they got rid of her and Lethals other valet Truth Martini at the same time...

Mikael Blowpiff

#LosIngobernabrehs
Daps
lethals run with the big belt was lowkey trash. also roh fukked up moose, stokely hathaway and cedric alexander all in the same period.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Wouldnt be suprised if he tried to hit.

But him getting her fired doesnt make sense because they got rid of her and Lethals other valet Truth Martini at the same time...
Truth left first cause of his injury.

Other than getting superkicked, its hard to pinpoint when she left cause she was just that invalueble

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
What likely happened was maybe lethal didn't smash but it's a tough case to prove it was the reason she's off tv or punished...is Lethal in charge of the show?

She didn't say he harrassed her...she feels that Jay was salty and talked to higher ups to demote her and the owners will just deny it was ever a discussion and since Jay isn't an owner or in charge of booking she can't prove shyt

fukk #MeToo

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
I'm all for punishing someone if the evidence is credible but it seems like the men accused are crucified from the jump. Maybe I'm different cuz I'd always be forward and make sure a woman was comfortable with sleeping with me instead of just taking it (that usually came when we were comfortable).

:dame:

He's enjoying his gay gimmick way too damn much