Wig Twistin Season

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
This beautiful child of GOD is SPITTING HOT FIRE 🔥🔥🔥‼️‼️‼️

:wow:

Last night my wife bought me sushi, some fire pre rolled, $600 cash and had already sucked my dikk in the morning.

Like I said in that other thread, the woman who wants you, not the one you (think) you want.

:ufdup:

If you don’t listen to anything else I say, listen to that. And treat her like shes the only one brehs. Your life will be so peaceful.

Peace and blessings to all my brehs (not the sucka ass white knights and captains though).

Last edited:

Scientific Playa

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Championships
Reminds me of Nigeria Twerk Queen Janemena making videos (not nudes) of rocking her husband's world before she had a baby.

just look at that backside to waist ratio. :laugh:

61794d2fb3a6d.jpg.webp

EvvPPgtXMAkJppG.jpg

• Dap
Reactions: TEH

Blessed Koala

Climbing the Pulpit
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama
Koala: :lupe:"Ooo goody one of those viral tiktok videos talking about how to take care of your mate. I wonder if the wife agrees"

*Clicks on icon after waiting 30 minutes on the dial up*

!!!@#!LADIES HOW TO KEEP YOUR MAN SATISFIED, FIRST SUCK HIS dikk!!!

Look at the 5 star mating general that do not mind such things with the misses, all a breh wants is a piece of mind, game time (which my wife gives a lot since she's reading her mafia smut novels off her phone most of the time along with her merge games), and some coffee.

Sex should be GP and not just a way to keep a man to the hip. That's a cliche'd way of looking at dudes because not all of us, including this marsupial want 24/7 p*ssy and a sandwich.

• Dap
Reactions: TEH

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Koala: :lupe:"Ooo goody one of those viral tiktok videos talking about how to take care of your mate. I wonder if the wife agrees"

*Clicks on icon after waiting 30 minutes on the dial up*

!!!@#!LADIES HOW TO KEEP YOUR MAN SATISFIED, FIRST SUCK HIS dikk!!!

Look at the 5 star mating general that do not mind such things with the misses, all a breh wants is a piece of mind, game time (which my wife gives a lot since she's reading her mafia smut novels off her phone most of the time along with her merge games), and some coffee.

Sex should be GP and not just a way to keep a man to the hip. That's a cliche'd way of looking at dudes because not all of us, including this marsupial want 24/7 p*ssy and a sandwich.

After a while you don’t mate that often. The joeys come out the pouch and and you settle down.

IMG-4006.png