Take the p*ssy from your girlfriend while she's asleep multiple times and record it, JBO brehs.

mag357

Superstar
Daps
Denting a precedent my dudes...
Trust me... all heterosexual sex will be outlawed soon.
This is how the metoo shyt kinda started. Ppl make claims then every women starts believing she's been sexually assaulted.
The lines got blurred with that.
Now it gonna have women in full blown relationships thinking the sex they've been waking up to all these years was assault. Even tho they've done it too..
Just like the metoo shyt. Women are easily influenced.
U not gonna be able to fukk a bytch from the club or ur own wife without consent paperwork and 2 forms of i.d.

mortuus est

Veteran
Daps
i can confirm that some women do actually like having you have sex with them while they sleep

my ex would always sleep before me and said "take the p*ssy while i sleep:shaq:"

me: ite
full

Dr. Acula

ACCEPT JESUS
Supporter
Daps
Key words are "wake up". And you better make damn sure y'all have that kind of relationship. After that? No issue. Why Coli incels are pretending this is so hard to fathom is beyond me. Seriously - what's the fun in fukking a woman who isn't even responding to you?

I'm thinking maybe something is missing from this story, like maybe he drugged her to do this. Because, as a female, let me ask. Can you imagine a man, with normal size meat, stick it in or sticking foreign objects in you without you waking up?

I Can't even turn over in bed without my girl waking up and saying "Stay still!"

I'm thinking this dude drugged her and he deserves to be in jail. Even without that, the fact he was sticking shyt in her vagina, not getting her consent of being that comfortable, and filming her, his ass still belongs in jail.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Yea because putting your penis and other foreign objects into a woman’s orfices while she’s unconscious is TOTALLY consensual...

Some of ya’ll muthafukkas in here are savages:scust:
The woman i stuck my dikk in didn't call it rape. In fact she asked for it as I stated earlier. But you ignore that to repeat some white feminist talking point.

Kill yaself you beta make bytch.

Plus I ain't working with a Tootsie roll like you so when i fukk she is Wide awake. Little dikk nikkas like you may not understand.

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
Denting a precedent my dudes...
Trust me... all heterosexual sex will be outlawed soon.
This is how the metoo shyt kinda started. Ppl make claims then every women starts believing she's been sexually assaulted.
The lines got blurred with that.
Now it gonna have women in full blown relationships thinking the sex they've been waking up to all these years was assault. Even tho they've done it too..
Just like the metoo shyt. Women are easily influenced.
U not gonna be able to fukk a bytch from the club or ur own wife without consent paperwork and 2 forms of i.d.

Stop being dramatic, this dude was clearly drugging her, sticking objects in her and recording the shyt while she was sleeping. Why the fukk you guys want women to be okay with that shyt I’ll never understand. Another news article says he used a damn spoon and y’all want women to be okay with this.

But you’re right nothing is rape, a man drugs you and had sex with you? Don’t complain. He records himself sticking a spoon in your vagina while you’re sleeping?? Don’t complain or else you’re ruining sex for men.