Take Two confirms PS5 and Xbox Series as platforms for GTA VI (no PC)

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
So what console was that trailer playing on? :jbhmm:

Fred.

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Sell as much as possible on consoles, then sale as much as possible on PC.

I wouldn't be surprised if you saw more 3rd parties starting to adapt this with their big big big single player releases
As they should. And other releases as well really. That way PC versions get more time in the oven that they need.

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
As a PC main I'm gonna double dip and all of yall are as well. fukk waiting 2 years for playing this. This is why I have a ps5 even though PC is my main system. To play the shyt I don't feel like waiting for.

Ragnarok still not on PC lol.

But on the flipside anyone with a brain knows that the PC version will be the definitive version whenever it releases.

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
As a PC main I'm gonna double dip and all of yall are as well. fukk waiting 2 years for playing this. This is why I have a ps5 even though PC is my main system. To play the shyt I don't feel like waiting for.

But on the flipside anyone with a brain knows that the PC version will be the definitive version whenever it releases.
Nah...

Cop on PS, Pirate on PC...

That's what I did for V and RDR2, will be doing it again for VI...

Its not about money, its principle, this is a scam greedy practice, there is no logical reason PC can't be released same day...

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Nah...

Its not about money, its principle, this is a scam greedy practice, there is no logical reason PC can't be released same day...
RDR2 took forever to get cracked, i actually didn’t know it eventually got cracked. I gave up hope and just bought that shyt on sale

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
RDR2 took forever to get cracked, i actually didn’t know it eventually got cracked. I gave up hope and just bought that shyt on sale
They all get cracked and I can wait for that...

I actually think I got RDR2 for free when I copped a new GPU, one of those NVIDIA promos...

Completely forgot I have it legit till I checked Rockstar launcher...

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I bought GTA V three damn times.:snoop:
Luckily I never dropped a dime on a Shark Card.:whew:

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Nah...

If you feel like waiting even longer for the game to be cracked and just not going online at all then sure this is a option.............

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Now I am forced to buy a PS5/XB

:wow:

I just hope EA drops a good college football game to make me buying a console worth it