Votes: 10 28.6%

• Total voters

crush_sumpin

true & real
Daps
Reppin
"planet earth,is my place of birth.."
220px-Hoodposter.jpg

Tales from the Hood was a 1995 horror anthology film that touched on subjects such as police brutality, domestic abuse, racism and gang violence; all presented within a frame story of three drug dealers buying some "found" drugs from an eccentric and story-prone funeral director.

I liked all four & the ending had me
:ohhh::gladbron::sadbron:

@flo @Wild self @Ciggavelli @BmoreGorilla @Dr. Narcisse @Realdealholy @teacher @blackzeus @Milk N Cookies @crush_sumpin @KidStranglehold @Ziggiy @BlackMajik @Pseudo @tmnt @Ukbrotha @kingdarius @Roman Brady @Makavalli @nieman @Primetime @stomachlines @KOOL-AID @Goldz-n-hoez @lowkey0z @NorthernLights @C.P.3. @fillerguy @Sagat @Kant @Zero @Ashley Banks @MoonGoddess @CinnaSlim @JerseyFinest! @Jasmine20 @GibsonES @havoc @wickedsm @thewave

the soundtrack was also pretty decent.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I'd have to sit here and think about which story was the best but this is one of the best horror anthologies in history.

i never seen this or maybe not this version, i saw sum shyt with snoop dog :lupe:

You're probably talking about "Bones":

If you haven't seen "Tales From The Hood" you need to ASAP.

Fred.

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
Classic flick. Scary and hilarious. Underrated in the horror film canon too. Should always be mentioned when discussing best horror anthologies.

The first story with the cops in the cemetery scared me the most as a kid. But as I've gotten older, I've come to appreciate the other 3 stories a bit more, especially the last one.