KingsOfKings

π”»π•£π•–π•’π•ž π•„π•–π•£π•”π•™π•’π•Ÿπ•₯
Daps

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm sick of these "conscious" dudes always talking stupid backwards shyt like its normal, fukk are "real nikkas"? Smh, shut up and mind your business.

Stacks

Crosstown Beef
Supporter
Daps
Why wasn't this a private message though?

I aint no damn celebrity so I can talk shyt on here, but if dude produced hit records for me and took me on tour, I'd have the decency to not air him out publicly :scust:

Jay pretty much birthed Kanye's career and now Kanye's running his mouth at him on the regular to an arena full of people. What's the difference? :dry:

Tetris v2.0

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Jay pretty much birthed Kanye's career and now Kanye's running his mouth at him on the regular to an arena full of people. What's the difference? :dry:
I agree breh, I expect more intelligence and class from Talib Kweli than I do Kanye West

Daps
Why wasn't this a private message though?

I aint no damn celebrity so I can talk shyt on here, but if dude produced hit records for me and took me on tour, I'd have the decency to not air him out publicly :scust:
Even if he was the biggest c00n and c00ned on for all the world to see in such an embarrassing fashion:scusthov:

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
I'm sick of these "conscious" dudes always talking stupid backwards shyt like its normal, fukk are "real nikkas"? Smh, shut up and mind your business.
Expose yourself as a cac brehs
sherlockdafuq.png

Real nikkas know the difference between a real nikka and fake nikka but in this case... "real" or "nikka" dont apply to you. This shyt ain't in your repertoire little nicky

heart.png

Last edited:

CEITEDMOFO

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is anyone really surprised? I figure Kanye would love someone like Trump. He identifies pretty damn well with a thin-skinned narcissist who doesn't give much of a shyt about anyone beyond himself, flips out at the faintest of criticism, goes on Twitter tantrums, and makes sleazy ass business decisions just to fatten his own wallet.