Talib kweli & Diabolic back At It On Twitter

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm not feeling Diabolic from what I've seen, same with Remedy, I wasn't really aware of Diabolic's music other than his ish with Immortal Technique but lost a bit of respect for him due to all this nonsense and makes me less inclined to check out his music like I was planning to.

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Its been going on for months

Kweli is an embarassment on twitter. Got sonned by 4th disciple, capp and lounge lo for name dropping to try and proove hes cool with wu while beefin with remedy.

What did they say? It was going on for ages so didn't see everything.

ZEB WALTON

ayo! - BEZ
Daps
Reppin
No Father To MY Style.. A Son Unique
What did they say? It was going on for ages so didn't see everything.
4th stuck up for remedy and kweli claimed that he wasnt the real 4th and that the twitter account was just a culture vulture who stole his name blah blab and that he knows the real 4th and their friends.

well 4th confirmed to kweli where they first met and made it clear they met once and they werent friends at all and to stop namedropping wu members cause remedy is family and kweli is not. Called kweli a clown.

TheAdept ‏@4thDisciple
@TalibKweli @MKD_OFFICIAL280 @RemedyRoss u a silly ass clown mydude.

May 3
TheAdept ‏@4thDisciple
@TalibKweli @MKD_OFFICIAL280 @RemedyRoss stop acting like we used to kick it like dat. Yes I met u at Makeba's crib. FOH wit dat wak shyt.

May 3
TheAdept ‏@4thDisciple
@TalibKweli @RemedyRoss Rem leave that mouse pad mobster ass lobster alone dude has mental issues. Crazy thing is I had respek till now

Talib told rugged man that he couldnt be friends with remedy no more and rugged man basically just said "im not gonna do that so whatever"

I know dudes like kwelia politics and prolly dont like what remedy said, but telling grown men theybarent allowed to be friends with other grown men is crazy corny

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
4th stuck up for remedy and kweli claimed that he wasnt the real 4th and that the twitter account was just a culture vulture who stole his name blah blab and that he knows the real 4th and their friends.

well 4th confirmed to kweli where they first met and made it clear they met once and they werent friends at all and to stop namedropping wu members cause remedy is family and kweli is not. Called kweli a clown.

TheAdept ‏@4thDisciple
@TalibKweli @MKD_OFFICIAL280 @RemedyRoss u a silly ass clown mydude.

May 3
TheAdept ‏@4thDisciple
@TalibKweli @MKD_OFFICIAL280 @RemedyRoss stop acting like we used to kick it like dat. Yes I met u at Makeba's crib. FOH wit dat wak shyt.

May 3
TheAdept ‏@4thDisciple
@TalibKweli @RemedyRoss Rem leave that mouse pad mobster ass lobster alone dude has mental issues. Crazy thing is I had respek till now

Talib told rugged man that he couldnt be friends with remedy no more and rugged man basically just said "im not gonna do that so whatever"

I know dudes like kwelia politics and prolly dont like what remedy said, but telling grown men theybarent allowed to be friends with other grown men is crazy corny

What did Cap say?

And yeah I saw the R.A/Kweli/Remedy thing, Kweli denies he said that though, he said he has to chose a side as in a side of the argument I think rather than choosing to be one or the others friend.