Talking to cacs unappreciation

Fill Collins

I like the one that says shum pulp
Daps
Microdosed an edible, I feel pretty nice rn :mjlit:

All the ppl I'm family, friends, etc. with IRL are Black, but online? Even in person, I try and treat ppl as individuals, ultimately there's more similarities than differences but...

I had this "friend" online for a minute, obviously he's a cac but we met each other on an EDM forum :mjlol: and just talked about music, a few days ago, he hit me up on IG and we got on voice chat

Man, they really do talk through their noses, swear to god they got monkey lips and a rat's nose, their shades are: paper, birdshyt, nut, pig, tomato, and bare tree :dead:

This guy sounded like a gay redneck, "whellll, my mudder thould meee-", jfc

That wasn't it though, ppl can't control some factors, buddy was just passive-aggressive by default, like, dude was just laughing at nothing, we were just talking about movies and he suddenly started bringing up Black ppl, when we were just talking about Bruce god damn Lee :gucci:, just Black ppl, not Kareem Abdul-Jabbar, nothing related to him at all,he said: "Is it OK to say this? When are Black people going to be Asian again?" :mindblown:

I asked what the fukk that meant...the fakkit, honest to god told me, "Woah man, don't make a bbc out of an inch here" :dame: :scust:

Blocked him as soon as I heard that, smh