Tall women appreciation

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Have absolutely NO issues with taller women, being that im 5'7 and run into plenty of them. Typically they do lack curves though, so you can have a coke bottle or a coat rack. Pick one.:ld:

BlackAchilles

Veteran
Daps
Thing is, a tall woman with curves is :ohlawd: to fill out thaf frame those titties and that ass gotta be MASSIVE

And tall curvy women are deceptively heavy .. like u think she a lil thick and later you find out she's a biscuit short of two bills ... all that weignt comin down on you ridin :shaq:

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Thing is, a tall woman with curves is :ohlawd: to fill out thaf frame those titties and that ass gotta be MASSIVE

And tall curvy women are deceptively heavy .. like u think she a lil thick and later you find out she's a biscuit short of two bills ... all that weignt comin down on you ridin :shaq:
:russ:The kinda women you can't do anything with if you were physically active before, or going to be after. She back that ass up like Rikishi and you done.
rikishi-stinkface-tori-o.gif

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
:mjcry: need me a amazon chick, a girl who can slam dunk the p*ssy in my face :ahh: