Tampa woman posed as homeschooled 14-year-old to molest middle schoolers

Nabs

Superstar
Daps
I'm going to be mad when she gets 9 months in a group home.

Wow:

In July, Zinger and a victim were caught shoplifting from Nordstrom at International Plaza and Bay Street. Zinger identified herself to an officer using her name, but stated she was born in 2009. The officer could not find information on her with the date of birth she provided, but found an Alyssa Ann Zinger who was born in 2001.

Zinger told the officer she had a half-sister with the same name, the search warrant states.

The officer requested government, school and employment records about Zinger, which showed she was an adult, the warrant states. Later, employers at a Tampa Publix where Zinger worked also confirmed she was an adult.

sanityovar8ted

OG Moma Coli....dat bytch Thowd!!!
Daps
Reppin
OAK CLIFF TX
dfTQqX.jpg

Tampa Woman Pretended to be 14-Years-Old to Molest Middle Schoolers

Authorities say a Florida woman posed as a 14-year-old homeschooled child to prey on middle schoolers for sex.
Alyssa Ann Zinger, 22, is accused of engaging in at least 30 sexual acts with at least one student and sending explicit videos to several more. She was arrested last week.

Mindfield333

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NC
I feel like this is what happens when children get access to p0rn way too early or are molested. You get these demonic adults. example of what going on in school. This is a text from a teacher
Warning ⚠️
Lil boy-3rd grader- says to another classmate... wanna know why my pee pee smells like boo boo? Because I've been putting it up boys butts.

Just pray 🙏🏾
It’s best to homeschool your kids.