Target is having a 50% off discontinued video game items sale

brehbreh

Rookie
Daps
Randomly found a pair of the gold headset.. Was in a target.. Asked the guy said let me check the back for white pair..comes back rings me up 49.99.

Thanks OP

Cobratron

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I went the day after I saw this thread. They had an end cap of games. It was pretty full but mostly Wii and Wii-U. I'm assuming I missed the good stuff. I got WWE 2K14 for $15. :manny:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Went to target on queens blvd to price check the headset. It was the last headset in the store. I gave the clerk the sku to price check and maybe swap the white ones for the black ones. Price was back up $100
:pacspit:

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
Went to target on queens blvd to price check the headset. It was the last headset in the store. I gave the clerk the sku to price check and maybe swap the white ones for the black ones. Price was back up $100
:pacspit:
The white ones are discontinued breh do you not understand the thread . You should have put insurance on it for 4 bucks then later maybe mysteriously have an accident with them :shaq:

It's not that serious doe breh the white ones cool u in the crib .

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
The white ones are discontinued breh do you not understand the thread . You should have put insurance on it for 4 bucks then later maybe mysteriously have an accident with them :shaq:

It's not that serious doe breh the white ones cool u in the crib .

The cashier said they do price matches and I was trying to be slick thinking I can price match the white one's with the black ones and get them to let me buy the black one's for the white one's discounted price considering their was only one black headset in the case.

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
The cashier said they do price matches and I was trying to be slick thinking I can price match the white one's with the black ones and get them to let me buy the black one's for the white one's discounted price considering their was only one black headset in the case.
son no way that was gonna work :heh: