Tax Cuts for the Top 1 Percent Cost More Than SNAP

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Accelerationism.
I believe the fastest way is through it.
It being:
White supremacy
Capitalism
Or whatever you think the issue is

The risk is short term pain for long term success vs constant lesser pain but no relief.
People spiral when they get confused about the goals of this vs incrementalism.
:dwillhuh: holy shyt you just went full retard again......

Gus Money

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Accelerationism.
It being:
White supremacy
Capitalism

The risk is short term pain for long term success vs constant lesser pain but no relief.
:hhh:

This is NOT a plan. It’s you tossing around GRE words and calling for block grants, a conservative wet dream that doesn’t work.

Feel free to provide an actual solution anytime, preferably without the GRE word salads.

DEAD7

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, CA.
Every dead7 solution involves poor people taking huge Ls for shyt that's been proven to not work.
This is NOT a plan. It’s you tossing around GRE words and calling for block grants, a conservative wet dream that doesn’t work.

Feel free to provide an actual solution anytime, preferably without the GRE word salads.
You might be right, but given the choice between rolling the dice and pushing through bigoted capitalism or siding with Dems and garunteeing blacks a slow relatively painless demise, I’m rolling the dice.
:manny:
I completely understand the not wanting there to be any “L’s” involved... I just don’t think any meaningful change can come without them.

History shows there’s always some growing pain. Especially when dealing with civil rights.

... and the status quo is constant “L’s” for blacks. I’m not really sure where your faith in cacs comes from.

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Accelerationism.
It being:
White supremacy
Capitalism

They’re too scared. America is a welfare state both for rich and poor. Only difference is that poor people go for crumbs and rich go for big fish. The last recession could’ve rebalanced shyt but deflation fears and monetrary system fragility always brings the bytch out of the fed.

Gus Money

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
They’re too scared. America is a welfare state both for rich and poor. Only difference is that poor people go for crumbs and rich go for big fish. The last recession could’ve rebalanced shyt but deflation fears and monetrary system fragility always brings the bytch out of the fed.
The real difference is that the rich usually have power and influence while the poor can only afford to take what they get.