Taylor Swift Dropped a Diss Track on Kim Kardashian LOL

Negro Caesar

Superstar
Daps
the article clearly says the fearless album was number 5 not number 1. Where are you seeing this number 1 at? Are you talkiing about the rerealease in 2021? That was number 1. Number 5 means 4 people outdid her album that year. you guys swifties or something. trying hard af to rewrite history
lol go find another article. every article I see says it debut #1.
album dropped november of 2008 and was best selling album of 2009.

ur just hating bruh bruh

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
lol go find another article. every article I see says it debut #1.
album dropped november of 2008 and was best selling album of 2009.

ur just hating bruh bruh
:dead:
Breh i'm mad you made me get into a debate over taylor fukking swift.
I'mma just leave it here. Sorry i "hated" on your idol

Pseudonym

Secretary of Defense of #catset
Supporter
Daps
"look at the life that I've been through, I'm the last real thot alive and that's a official, y'all don't know about my T Swift wars, who did you think 'thank you alMEE' was for but that's my heart y'all still tripping on the Perry shyt":wow:

"I brought whores up from hard times, rocking Ray J on video, streets was all mine, it was my version of the blues":wow:

"I was scarface, Taylor was Manolo, it hurt me when I had to kill Taylor and the swifties for dolo":wow:
:whoo: TheColi should have a response battle and see who wins

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
because it failed to make number like her prior albums and every album since has outsold it.
seems clear as day
Again, You're not being accurate to the timeline. Her first album sold 40k first week. Her second album sold 600k first week before the kanye shyt.

How was she on a decline??

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
this sound like something that plays on the tram that takes you into the city zoo.

you nikkas better be trolling :ufdup:

Hoodoo Child

The Urban Legend
Daps
Reppin
The Crossroads

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
tumblr_mk58n8g4J41qjcghzo1_500.gif

North coming with that response track

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds

Hoodoo Child

The Urban Legend
Daps
Reppin
The Crossroads
I've watched documentaries on Norwegian black metal.

Hip-hop has a direct connection to the lives of black Americans.

Do you believe more Norwegian death metal bands have lit churches on fire than hip-hop artists have committed acts of violence towards other hip-hop artists?
No, but I do believe there are some genres out there that encourage violence and intra-animosity similar to Hip Hop. Definitely not as much, but a little comparable.

Some may argue, burning down a church (with or without people in it), is worse than killing another local rapper outside a club.

Last edited:

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
No, but I do believe there are some genres out there that encourage violence and intra-animosity similar to Hip Hop. Definitely not as much, but a little comparable.

Some may argue, burning down a church (with or without people it) is worse than killing another local rapper outside a club.
I personally think as a fan of hip-hop it's difficult to be objective enough to criticize. When trying to have conversations about the negative effects of hip-hop we tend to deflect to other genres and we are really being disingenuous when we try to compare any genre of music to what hip-hop has done.

It's utimately negative for black people when a muzzle is put on that conversation by bringing up any other genre and then pretend as if what is done in hip-hop should be accepted because those other genres have "beefs" that pale in comparison.

I'm not tryna come at you either breh. It's just I love hip-hop. But as I get older I've tried to look at it more objectively than I did before.

Hoodoo Child

The Urban Legend
Daps
Reppin
The Crossroads
I personally think as a fan of hip-hop it's difficult to be objective enough to criticize. When trying to have conversations about the negative effects of hip-hop we tend to deflect to other genres and we are really being disingenuous when we try to compare any genre of music to what hip-hop has done.

It's ultimately negative for black people when a muzzle is put on that conversation by bringing up any other genre and then pretend as if what is done in hip-hop should be accepted because those other genres have "beefs" that pale in comparison.

I'm not tryna come at you either breh. It's just I love hip-hop. But as I get older I've tried to look at it more objectively than I did before.
I mean you're not objectively wrong, and I hope my previous post didn't come off as "What about such and such?". I was just using my knowledge of other genres, and their history to draw a similarity. No harm taken